Hardcore Man-Lover

Bowie-Spawan
I'm honestly hoping they'll be max 999gc each DX
*fingers crossed*

I have a good feeling that it'll be $15. @ _ @

Loyal Kitten

Bowie-Spawan
Persnicketease
I kind of want to see the actual item up close rather in a banner, because I'm hoping it's not nearly as ugly as the banner makes them out to be.

They're teasing me with the damn banner and the item not in the store yet emotion_donotwant

I have no idea why the put the banner out before stocking the store. "Here's an item...you can't have yet". Whoever handles those sorts of things needs to be hit with a wet noodle.

Magic Hero

IT LOOKS HOT.

those wiiiiings emotion_drool
The shape of them could be better but I like the colors C:

THE NOSES THO emotion_dowant

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
reapersun is baws

Handsome Man-Lover

Heiros
I kind of hope the noses won't be part of a whole face mod and it's optional for once... cause I like the noses reapersun will make from time to time, and I would love to use them... but I want a choice to customize my avatars features a little more to picking eyes or mouths than it all being premade together. It kind of limits it to what I could use it for.... or can't. sad

Or, if it has to be a full face-mod, it would be nice if different eyes at least layered over it.
Especially with the lack of noses on Gaia and reaper being pretty much the only artist regularly providing facemods that include them gonk

Handsome Man-Lover

Purinii
Bowie-Spawan
I'm honestly hoping they'll be max 999gc each DX
*fingers crossed*

I have a good feeling that it'll be $15. @ _ @

Shush!
Don't give them ideas >w<
I don't wanna have to charge more to get them XP

Handsome Man-Lover

Persnicketease
Bowie-Spawan
Persnicketease
I kind of want to see the actual item up close rather in a banner, because I'm hoping it's not nearly as ugly as the banner makes them out to be.

They're teasing me with the damn banner and the item not in the store yet emotion_donotwant

I have no idea why the put the banner out before stocking the store. "Here's an item...you can't have yet". Whoever handles those sorts of things needs to be hit with a wet noodle.

And the link on the banner doesn't even lead to Rococo but to La Victoire emo

Time-traveling Senshi

Jayce Reinhardt
Why do the faces/eyes have to be soo blocky?

I thought you knew she's been going through an "oh so handsome" Bara phase lately. Because those faces seriously look like they'd be better off on some kind of Bara based avatar.

I'm surprised she's found the time to tear herself away from the new site, her NSFW Gaia art thread, that Bara avatar she has, and playing at being Nicolae on there.

Loyal Kitten

Bowie-Spawan

Brilliant, Gaia. So, we're talking several wet noodles now.

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
hnnng, more reapersun nuuuuuuuu
im poor until next month
im on the edge with the faces, i didn't like them at first in cocklebur king, but then they grew on me
so maybe this item/these items will be good
c:

Handsome Man-Lover

Persnicketease
Bowie-Spawan

I just wanna know if I have to sell my firstborn child to get them xp

Agile Glitch

Bowie-Spawan
Heiros
I kind of hope the noses won't be part of a whole face mod and it's optional for once... cause I like the noses reapersun will make from time to time, and I would love to use them... but I want a choice to customize my avatars features a little more to picking eyes or mouths than it all being premade together. It kind of limits it to what I could use it for.... or can't. sad

Or, if it has to be a full face-mod, it would be nice if different eyes at least layered over it.
Especially with the lack of noses on Gaia and reaper being pretty much the only artist regularly providing facemods that include them gonk

Ah, yeah, I could be content with that if that were the possible option than to be stuck with what you get.
Reaper seems to be the only artist that provides the more... "rare" items we get in general that aren't that in popular demand (or is, but isn't believed it will sell well if it's not girly or cutsey). She seems to fill in where every other artist on the site won't touch or go it looks like to me.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

If that's a wolf companion pose, I want it!

Loyal Kitten

Bowie-Spawan
Persnicketease
Bowie-Spawan

I just wanna know if I have to sell my firstborn child to get them xp

Naw, sell someone else's first born child. Much better option. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas