Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now is the time to buy them razz Save them, then in a while, you'll make back all your money and then some. That's what I tend to do with letters. I donate now though. By buying a few, and just keeping them, you taking some out of circulation (not many, but it doesn't hurt the supply and demand factor razz ) and you've got a little investment sitting in your inventory. That way when newer members start questing for them, and push up the price, you'll have some right there waiting that you got fairly cheap. I can only think of 2 items that didn't go down a few days after opening, atleast since sometime in '03 (not near as many people used to donate back in late '03 ) and that's the kiki kitty and the demon horns, which are the items that give me great hope for this month items (second anniversary of the letters ^_^)
7th_Shadow
when the sealed letters were released for the month of May, the items sold for around 10k the first couple days, after not paying much attention, after about a week now, prices are down to around 6500 as lowest buy now price. crying

I'm soo happy I sold mine off early...
thats good we dont want them to high for now.
kougra i think your looking at the guitars the wrong way. i know you were the first but you can't keep rock all to your self. rock is for every one not just you.
The sudden hype for them is over. Now they'll raise at a slower rate.
*laffs at people who bought them when they first came out*

Oh wait, that was me.

gonk

Atleast I only payed 7k for it. neutral
Mpeng
thats good we dont want them to high for now.
kougra i think your looking at the guitars the wrong way. i know you were the first but you can't keep rock all to your self. rock is for every one not just you.

Well the boys can use the super star pants I'm sure, and I have the same style, any girl or boy can run out and have an original guitar ((Yes and this all comes from her backup gutarist)) xp That and I have to admit they don't look like guitars more like banjo thingies ((At least for the angelic))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff