Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was just wondering if Lanzer ever takes the time to enjoy Gaia the same way we all do. Like, does he have a mule account so he can socialize with everyone without being harrassed or bothered constantly? Or does he just like to wonder into forums as Lanzer and start putting his point of veiw in with the rest of us?

You shouldn't need to be fed the discussion
Check "Derek".
He has MANY mules. As all the admins do.

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
kougramaster666
He has MANY mules. As all the admins do.
3nodding Yes yes.
I don't think he has time to use mules.
irust
Yes, he's too busy out shopping for new servers and rolling in money to enjoy the site he created...

Invisible Lunatic

XD Wouldn't it be funny if you got in a fight with Lanzer on a mule and the next day your account was banned? Ok.. it wouldn't be funny to you, but still..
I actually had the strangest dream about him tonight... I can't remember quite well what did I dream about or what was his role, I just know when I woke up I was like "o-kay... Lanzer would never do that".

Again, don't ask me. I think it was about all the harassment he's victim while testing stuff at the Test Forum.
kougramaster666
irust
Yes, he's too busy out shopping for new servers and rolling in money to enjoy the site he created...
For some odd reason I mess read that as "Yes, hes too buisy out getting strippers for the new severs and roling the money to sniff crack"...I do belive I have gone insane now! xd

Undead Enchantress

I hear that he goes out of his way to pester n00bs in the Chatterbox...or not.
PP2
kougramaster666
irust
For some odd reason I mess read that as "Yes, hes too buisy out getting strippers for the new severs and roling the money to sniff crack"...I do belive I have gone insane now! xd

No, I think you got it right the first time. X3
Leamony
PP2
kougramaster666
irust

No, I think you got it right the first time. X3
xd I'd laugh so hard if I got a random PM from him saying "How did you know! STALKER!!!" xd
PP2
kougramaster666
irust
CONGRATULATIONS! You found the secret message! To claim your prize, please phone - 0800-SECRET and win 3 GOLD! heart
_ArseniK_202_
I actually had the strangest dream about him tonight... I can't remember quite well what did I dream about or what was his role, I just know when I woke up I was like "o-kay... Lanzer would never do that".

Again, don't ask me. I think it was about all the harassment he's victim while testing stuff at the Test Forum.

you are scaring me. this is getting closer to the "i dremt with carlota and cristiano ronaldo covered in chocolate"-you-scare-me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff