Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, most people think gambino built GCorp..because of the logo and everything..and he is redoing GCorp, my theory is that LabTech X rebelled on GCorp and shot gambino..it does make sense though, if you think about it
i agree wit ya 3nodding
ObsessedFae86
i agree wit ya 3nodding

heart someone supports me
Bleh, looks like no one else supports me or GCD is moving fast
I support ya
Sounds more likely than the Von Helsons to me....
Agreed. Labtech X was the first to come to mind when I was thinking about who shot him...and thats who I'm going with XD.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Yes but many people believe Gino to be Labtech X seeing as Labtech X is not an official member of G corp but an alias
Devonix
Yes but many people believe Gino to be Labtech X seeing as Labtech X is not an official member of G corp but an alias

Gino can duplicate himself?
So your basically saying the person on top of the clocktower in a dark sniperish cloak, carrying a gun case, had nothing to do with it?

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
=Zombie X=
Devonix

So your basically saying the person on top of the clocktower in a dark sniperish cloak, carrying a gun case, had nothing to do with it?

In a way. remember that the tower is the largest structure in Gaia currently. And Gambino by the way he is cluching himself it woud appear he was not shot from an upward angle like one would expect from a sniper rifle that far away.
thats a good point if he didn't say he was a spy not relly working for Gcorp stare
Devonix
=Zombie X=
Devonix

In a way. remember that the tower is the largest structure in Gaia currently. And Gambino by the way he is cluching himself it woud appear he was not shot from an upward angle like one would expect from a sniper rifle that far away.

Yes I know it is the highest structure, and he is clutching by the top of high thigh on his leg, a sniper on that big clocktower could have shot him in his leg easily

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
looks more like he's clutching his stomach.

Well anyway if this means that Gino takes over G corp I'm happy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces