Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

So I noticed this morning a few items were missing from GoFusion. They did give us an announcement two days ago that they would be leaving.

What do you think this means for those items?
Will they be back at a later date, or make an appearance in the Cash Shop if any of their prices inflate enough to suggest a demand?

Mewling Kitten

Noo, I was close to craft them! I only missed 20 diamond charms. gonk Not sure, if they will inflate. Yesterday they were 38 billion and I checked them again just a while ago and the prices started with 20 billion. Kurola is not my favorite recolor, but I like black items, so I might get one. If they don't put it back on GoFusion, maybe they will be re-released on bundles or something. 3nodding

Mewling Kitten

Mischievous Mew
Noo, I was close to craft them! I only missed 20 diamond charms. gonk Not sure, if they will inflate. Yesterday they were 38 billion and I checked them again just a while ago and the prices started with 20 billion. Kurola is not my favorite recolor, but I like black items, so I might get one. If they don't put it back on GoFusion, maybe they will be re-released on bundles or something. 3nodding
I remember seeing them at 15b at their lowest. And then when they released the announcement they flew up to 38b blaugh

Fashionable Friend

Good thing I crafted Kurola the other day~ Whew~

It's nice that they gave warning they would be removed (even if I didn't see it).

The prices will probably inflate until there is another source of achieving it (deflation RIG etc)

Questionable Cat

that's why I went ahead and fused for some Marionette bangs yesterday.
but those could always be released in a bundle, along with the original set and the dolls that have bangs in them.
(and they weren't that expensive, anyways... sweatdrop )

but I figure everything nowadays has a chance to be rereleased in some sort of bundle if there's recolors of it.

Hallowed Witch

I believe they said that there was a possibility of them reappearing in GoFusion at a later date.

It's nice to see early rotation of the items though. Think we can expect monthly updates to this system as well?

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

They said they'll be back too, just different recipe

So what I say is that for now, wait to see till they're back and see if the recipe is easier or did they make it difficult.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50

I'm not worried, the announcement DID say they will re-appear randomly, so I'll just hoard my charms as always. Kinda reminded me on how Dernier Cri used to come and go, but not sure how this one will work.

Mewling Kitten

Darlingchann
Mischievous Mew
I remember seeing them at 15b at their lowest. And then when they released the announcement they flew up to 38b blaugh
Yeah, I think that's what happened. 3nodding

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm ok with rotating items but for the love of Gaia we should get a 3 or 2 days warning prior to the deadline.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
The stepfather of lies
I'm ok with rotating items but for the love of Gaia we should get a 3 or 2 days warning prior to the deadline.
Hmm...looks like it was a bit over a day's warning since it was announced around Tuesday night.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Razumi Yazura
The stepfather of lies
Hmm...looks like it was a bit over a day's warning since it was announced around Tuesday night.

But wasn't planned to extend it so long, the deadline was supposed to be yesterday at 12pm.

Biggest Anubutt

I'm having trouble getting (comprehending) GoFusion. Has it replaced alchemy? Is there a good list/guide somewhere that says what's exclusive from it?

I've gotten free charm bundles and I'm not familiar with this whole thing.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Main Page Nitemare Headba
I'm having trouble getting (comprehending) GoFusion. Has it replaced alchemy? Is there a good list/guide somewhere that says what's exclusive from it?

I've gotten free charm bundles and I'm not familiar with this whole thing.

No, it didn't replace alchemy. The dynamic is : get certain amount of certain kind of charms and exchange them for an item.

There is a guide : here

Heart Tamer

They'll probably be back at a more expensive price to compensate for all the free charms they've given out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff