Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Cat

Pheregames
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Authors are a little more inclined to be on here that other stars for publicity sake, however I wouldn't find it odd if any person that's walked the red carpet had a Gaia account. A little more likely than neopets, less likely than facebook.

I hope you're joking.
A celebrity having a Gaia account is much less likely than having a facebook account?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
a Foure
Pheregames
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Authors are a little more inclined to be on here that other stars for publicity sake, however I wouldn't find it odd if any person that's walked the red carpet had a Gaia account. A little more likely than neopets, less likely than facebook.

I hope you're joking.
A celebrity having a Gaia account is much less likely than having a facebook account?

What he meant was that a celebrity was probably more likely to have a Gaia account than a neopets account, but less likely to have a Gaia account than a facebook account (so, more likely to have a facebook account than a Gaia account).

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oh yeah, not really a celebrity but if we're talking about reality TV, the guy who runs the Million Page Thread bump thread in CB was showcased on America's Got Talent. He even posted a youtube vid on the first page of the MPT thread. Pretty cool biggrin

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.So I'm related too someone kinda famous, Seth Green, that has looked at Gaia and browsed the site for a little while (via my account). He is a bit of a anime geek and loved the site concept but I think like all celebs they just lack the time to spend dedicated to a message board site.

Also there was some authors pimping out some of their books during past sponsorships Q&As.

ObsidianKing's Darling

Naughty Vampire

16,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.So I'm related too someone kinda famous, Seth Green, that has looked at Gaia and browsed the site for a little while (via my account). He is a bit of a anime geek and loved the site concept but I think like all celebs they just lack the time to spend dedicated to a message board site.

Also there was some authors pimping out some of their books during past sponsorships Q&As.

I feel that Seth is a quite famous. Even beyond the geek culture now in days.

If there is any one famous they probly like to remain anonymous about their star staus. It would be easier to feel like a normy here than on FB, you don't have give out your real name or a picture of yourself.

9,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i heard a couple years ago that Ellen had an account on here, but i dont know if that is true either. Would be so cool if it was true.

Buggy Mage

that would be cool. I dont know anyone famous on here though.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Don't I count? emotion_donotwant

Angelic Nitemare

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
User Image
User Image

I was friends with the singer in Tokio Hotel on here. They haven't logged on in ages.
Who, Bill?

He'd make a convincing trap.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
Ridley Starsmore

Yup. Bill.

Angelic Nitemare

Shiver`

Yeah, he's famous, sweetie. Even if you don't see him as such. He needs to work on his evil laugh, though.

Makes you wonder, though, if there are any Gaian who WERE on here a lot, then became famous.

Wealthy Capitalist

Shiver`

"kinda famous" talk2hand

Bashful Explorer

7,015 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
cracked chaos
i heard a couple years ago that Ellen had an account on here, but i dont know if that is true either. Would be so cool if it was true.
OMG I hope she did. emotion_dowant

Tiny Loiterer

xThe co-creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender had a joint account on here a while back. I'm not sure if they still log on, though.

Omnipresent Loiterer

See, the problem is that most famous people are successful at something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff