Welcome to Gaia! ::

NegativeOne
Shady Tradesman
NegativeOne
Personally, I think we should stockpile all the Kikis in the abandoned personals building, load it up with some Gaia� Dynamite!, blow it to pieces, and watch it snow teh uber fluffy cotton (polyester blend?) Kiki pieces over Barton. That'd make an excellent afternoon.

Although, that might just be the Roro on my head altering my thoughts...

Though really, it's quite ridiculous the price jumps we've seen the Kiki experience. Perhaps destroying them wouldn't be that bad... blaugh

But that would make the price jump insanely! gonk

If they were all gone...then the threat would be neutralized. twisted

*readies his RoRo Robo Puppy RoRo Laser of RoRo Robo RoRo Justice*

*hides in musketeer cape*
Mr. N
I HATE the kiki kitties things, they are very ugly, and i hate cats, I sold the letter for 14k awhile ago
I like the paper bags, but I never have THAT much pure on me at once, I end up spending it on some random item like this banded sweater

I guess this makes me a very weird person, doesn't it? neutral
No just an impulseive buyer (sp?)
Sir Zebo
Mr. N
I HATE the kiki kitties things, they are very ugly, and i hate cats, I sold the letter for 14k awhile ago
I like the paper bags, but I never have THAT much pure on me at once, I end up spending it on some random item like this banded sweater

I guess this makes me a very weird person, doesn't it? neutral
No just an impulseive buyer (sp?)

xd
Shady Tradesman
NegativeOne
Shady Tradesman
NegativeOne
Personally, I think we should stockpile all the Kikis in the abandoned personals building, load it up with some Gaia� Dynamite!, blow it to pieces, and watch it snow teh uber fluffy cotton (polyester blend?) Kiki pieces over Barton. That'd make an excellent afternoon.

Though really, it's quite ridiculous the price jumps we've seen the Kiki experience. Perhaps destroying them wouldn't be that bad... blaugh

They sould make the sash youre wearing a little more sashy.
Sir Zebo
Shady Tradesman
NegativeOne
Shady Tradesman
NegativeOne

They sould make the sash youre wearing a little more sashy.

I know, you can barely see it. gonk
Shady Guy
Guppy Lad
I'll be back later.
There's a lightning storm outside.

Where do you live?
There's a storm here too
Wimbledon, London. =d

Ice-Cold Victory

Inflation affects the items people want. Those items are wanted because they look cool, or because they're worth a lot because of the inflation on the item! It all goes in a circle, kinda. whee
Guppy Lad
Shady Guy
Guppy Lad
I'll be back later.
There's a lightning storm outside.

Where do you live?
There's a storm here too
Wimbledon, London. =d

I live in Ohio.
*Weird music plays*
ninja I always thought the paper bags were cute.....
Thank god inflation hasn't affected them!
[Cubone]
ninja I always thought the paper bags were cute.....
Thank god inflation hasn't affected them!

Same here ^__^ I could of swore they were only 10k before though.
Inflation affects items which people like the strongest. Somtime the affect of inflation is because, although there are many of ther items, there aren't many in circulation. Some times the richer users like to buy up as many as they can, which is often times a ton. One example would be the KK Hat rush. Those things are /still/ more than they're worth.
Why does inflation affect some items, but not others? Because not ever user likes all the items, many people don't like the bags anymore, so there no demand for them, and the prices are low
Why are some items more sought-after than others? Many users love certian items more than others, and sometimes the older items are quested only to raise the status of a certian user, rare items+random user=teh hawtness
guppy and I are making a fanthread for the bags. It will be up in about a day or so. We even made our own mule baggle. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff