Welcome to Gaia! ::

Antagonistic Rogue

Chibi Halo
Eren Jaegerbomb
Chibi Halo
RandomKate
They get 75% now!

Where did you hear they ere getting half to begin with? I read, in the thread Annual Ball started I believe, it was 25% and then if they made this tier they'd get the additional 25% of the funds raised.
as a AURB member I can confirm what they said, the ball leader when originally telling us that Gaia offered to do this for us also attached the Pm that they were sent which mentioned themoment giving us half no matter what this was decided before the tiers were smile

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't know why I heard 25% initially.

not a problem, I'm pretty sure I was the one that she heard the information from so I thought I should try and clear it up. I think I also copy and pasted the pm in one of the earlier pages.

Slumbering Tengu

Man if they had bumped the GoFusion update down to 65 trill we would have totally made it emotion_donotwant

it's almost at 67 trill at the moment which is pretty cool
but only like a little an hour left

Antagonistic Rogue

Pengaana
Man if they had bumped the GoFusion update down to 65 trill we would have totally made it emotion_donotwant

it's almost at 67 trill at the moment which is pretty cool
but only like a little an hour left

did you manage to see it at the end? i had no internet at the time and missed it

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I must say, I'm rather sad that the GoFusions tire wasn't reached >.<. Hopefully we'll get some elegant ball gowns in the Gold Shops, though I very much doubt that will happen considering what happened at Spring Fling...

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Congrats everyone on a job well done ^^ Hopefully all the gold gets to a good place ^^

Antagonistic Rogue

Areishia_01
I must say, I'm rather sad that the GoFusions tire wasn't reached >.<. Hopefully we'll get some elegant ball gowns in the Gold Shops, though I very much doubt that will happen considering what happened at Spring Fling...

that and while the AURB is called a ball it normally has a theme that can make formalish dresses hard to coordinate too.
last year was classic books, easy enough
the year before that Dreams
and before that we had the 7 deadly sins and their counterparts

you could probably get away with wearing a dress to this one though ^^ from what i can see at least

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50

where's the Ball? I thought it was today?

D :

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash