Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

The personal rewards are all charms again, that's boring. I was hoping they would be tuxedos and gowns and stuff. I am going to donate for the global rewards though. A ball themed update in LB sounds great.

Fuzzy Bear

Snow Danger
zatqt

jsyk it looks like you double image tagged in the first post D:
yeh i just noticed and fixed it. ty tho

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
140 mil is all the donating i'll be doing for this. talk2hand

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Sheshira
koirat
that gif up top seems so...rushed? it looks very thrown together.
im just hoping that if this is some sort of event the resulting event will actually have animal item prizes in addition to human ones. emotion_omnomnom also still waiting on the animal rewards from the last kickstart.

They're probably being mindful now of what they put up there since the bunny gif we had there had given someone a seizure, and others with migraine issues were noticing problems as well. I mean it's good that they are and in the process people who had posted/lurked the thread learned something about photo-sensitivity and the like

even aside from that tho i mean it looks like it was pixeled by an amateur hobby artist, that was my main thing

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Flutter Fox
H3av3n
User Image
-Keeps an eye out on this- >.> Should we trust the mask? LOL
I wanna trust that we get some sparkly purple outfits!
User Image

I was hoping for ball type prizes buuuuut sadly its Go fusion stuffs :c

I KNEW there was something fishy about that mask! :c I would have LOVED new lacey type masks too...

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

AGAIN we're still paying for updates that are suppose to be free. It's a user-run event...

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I... don't understand why we're funding the user run ball in this format.

I really don't.

I guess it's nice to have another gold sink to help combat inflation, whatever the excuse is.
And, heck, at least they can't judge our interest level based on this kickstart. XD; Er, what I mean is, they can't take away our user run ball because... users run it.
If anything, it's good advertizement for the user run ball.

And I hope that we do unlock an item for the user run ball. Excuse me, items (animal and human). I normally like when the staff throws a carrot our way and gives the user run ball an item grant. It's just so odd to fund the event by funneling the gold into a black hole. Gold that could otherwise be used to buy lots of prizes for contests.

Distinct Elder

If it's "User Run..." why are users not running it and the KS is run by, um... not-users? Kind of a misnomer in my opinion.

Aged Gaian

Kazuma Ishimaru
theexiledstripper
Why is there a kickstarter for USER RUN Ball? It's user run, so would that gold from the kickstarter go towards the ball? I doubt it. >.>

Actually, looking at the list of global tiers from the previous page shows that one of them does use the gold for prizes.
Like, 25% of it...but still.
I'll admit I somehow skipped over that tier when I read them. Woops. I guess it's better than nothing but still kinda sad.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
koirat
Sheshira
koirat
that gif up top seems so...rushed? it looks very thrown together.
im just hoping that if this is some sort of event the resulting event will actually have animal item prizes in addition to human ones. emotion_omnomnom also still waiting on the animal rewards from the last kickstart.

They're probably being mindful now of what they put up there since the bunny gif we had there had given someone a seizure, and others with migraine issues were noticing problems as well. I mean it's good that they are and in the process people who had posted/lurked the thread learned something about photo-sensitivity and the like

even aside from that tho i mean it looks like it was pixeled by an amateur hobby artist, that was my main thing

Oh I'm a pleb when it comes to s**t like this so anything makes me think "Oh pretty" *shrugs*

Muscular Champion

The personal tiers are s**t, and there's a random 449 Billion gold difference between the last time we got a chance to get a doll, and this time. They are literally giving away daily chance junk for tiers. rofl

The titles for Party Animal were unexpectedly decent: Formal, Attendee, Astronomer,

User Image

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
the girl on the kickstarter page reminds me of a who

confused

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
150B achievement, and the hardcore achievement hunters freak out yet again! xd
10 mil for an achievement.
wtf

Impassioned Misfit

This one's pretty weird. Wtf at a LB update for fricking 85 TRILLION.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff