Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
the rewards are charms... are you kidding me?
why would anyone donate to get charms when you can just get them for free in the DC? lol

Aged Gaian

Why is there a kickstarter for USER RUN Ball? It's user run, so would that gold from the kickstarter go towards the ball? I doubt it. >.> And all you get are charm? How is that in preparation for a ball?

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Maybe there will be items that will be ball-related that will need charms?

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
I don't think they grasp the concept of "user run" or "kickstart." emotion_facepalm
Or maybe that's just me.

Either way, this ball is very charming. emotion_awesome

Shameless Sex Symbol

31,190 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sheshira
koirat
that gif up top seems so...rushed? it looks very thrown together.
im just hoping that if this is some sort of event the resulting event will actually have animal item prizes in addition to human ones. emotion_omnomnom also still waiting on the animal rewards from the last kickstart.

They're probably being mindful now of what they put up there since the bunny gif we had there had given someone a seizure, and others with migraine issues were noticing problems as well. I mean it's good that they are and in the process people who had posted/lurked the thread learned something about photo-sensitivity and the like
Lol, the staff at Gaia is probably of the age to remember the seizure-inducing Pokemon episode, you'd think they'd be aware of that sort of thing already.

A Snack

I am...so tired of kickstarters. OTL
I won't care about gofusion charms until they add the previously promised animal items to it.
I see that added more things to it today,
no animal items though.

Fashionable Demigod

Even though they're just kickstarters, atleast we're getting something to do. cx

Dead Hellraiser

The global tiers are actually really nice, but the single tiers are a little disappointing. I was hoping for something new, not more charms.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
nice tier level amounts and consumable rewards emotion_kirakira

and the art is very pretty emotion_bigheart not one I really care about but I'll definitely kick in more than I did for the gofusion one rofl

Stubborn Gifter

emotion_donotwant

I see we have a Gaian Annual User Ball kickstarter... Why is Gaia doing a kickstarter on an USER-run event?! This doesn't make sense. emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

This is an USER-run event, meaning that the annual ball is being run by GAIANS, not mods and/or staffs (unless they want to volunteer.) Not to mention, it's not even Gaia's feature that can be put on a chopping block. It's the Gaians' choice of whether to run the event or not. Therefore, it shouldn't be having a kickstarter.

The only way I will understand why an user-run event needs a kickstarter is if it's a Project event where the Project winner announced this kind of idea.

EDIT: F U GAIA!!! While the global is decent, what a terrible way to get people involve for the GoFusion feature. Some personal reward it is.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
A shop update?
So what? If we don't make it to that tier we won't get one?

I don't like how they're using Goldsinks like this; its not right

Shameless Sex Symbol

31,190 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zommykinz
I don't think they grasp the concept of "user run" or "kickstart." emotion_facepalm
Or maybe that's just me.

Either way, this ball is very charming. emotion_awesome
I find the concept mingling of "user-run" and "kickstarter" very alarming. (Go Fezzik! XD)

Timely Advisor

theexiledstripper
Why is there a kickstarter for USER RUN Ball? It's user run, so would that gold from the kickstarter go towards the ball? I doubt it. >.>

Actually, looking at the list of global tiers from the previous page shows that one of them does use the gold for prizes.
Like, 25% of it...but still.

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
"Kickstarters" is a commong thing now... sometimes i dont find it fun anymore...

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Im disappointed that the rewards are charms. I don't want or care about charms :<
Maybe one day in the future but no now when the system is only starting.
Was hoping for some clothes or something.
I'll think about giving for the first achievement...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff