Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

WE need a story line update

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 20, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I dont know if this has been already asked or answered or whatever but i shall ask it any way. We all know Gambino's name is Johnny K. Gambino, but what does the K stand for? What is Gambino's middle name. gonk

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
To my knowledge the admins haven't actually given it out, so any answers that you receive are likely to just be speculation.

Some users think that Gambino's name is like Homer J. Simpson; that his middle name is Kay. xd

I think that his middle name isn't really that important and probably will never be revealed. 'Johnny Gambino' just doesn't sound as good as it does when you include his middle initial, and K might well have been arbitrarily chosen; it's just there to give a nicer ring to his name. 3nodding
max powerss
I dont know if this has been already asked or answered or whatever but i shall ask it any way. We all know Gambino's name is Johnny K. Gambino, but what does the K stand for? What is Gambino's middle name. gonk
K? It stands for thousand.

Because he used to have THOUSENDS of gold! xd
Maybe it stands for "Killer" like all those celebrities have when K comes into it.
(Btw any chance of a G-corp shirt?)
hummm 8 poll votes but no post's yet. DOes any one know? gonk .....i think there just scared to talk to a zombie
Sedge would like to second the "Kay" theory.
Version 2.0
max powerss
K? It stands for thousand.

Because he used to have THOUSENDS of gold! xd
If that were ture it would be so funny xd

Rainbow Swapper

Dankin
Maybe it stands for "Killer" like all those celebrities have when K comes into it.
(Btw any chance of a G-corp shirt?)

lol tue and i cud do wit a gcorp shirt
By theway Max if you want I've got a vial of unknown liquid that could clear your Zombification right up.

Tipsy Smoker

I love the Kay theory but I'm more inclined to think it's really just K, one letter...
Dankin
By theway Max if you want I've got a vial of unknown liquid that could clear your Zombification right up.
If he hasnt changed his avatar since October 2004... I THINK he might wanna keep it that way...
Version 2.0
Dankin
If he hasnt changed his avatar since October 2004... I THINK he might wanna keep it that way...

Yeah it was just a suggestion though.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Zinnia Ziegler
I love the Kay theory but I'm more inclined to think it's really just K, one letter...

I suppose, but when people refer to him, they call him "Johnny K. Gambino". The full-stop/period/whatever suggests to me that the K is only the first letter rather than a full name.

Joe Bill Randomname wouldn't write his name Joe Bill. Randomname, but Joe B. Randomname would work. My apologies if that doesn't make much sense.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Dankin
Yeah it was just a suggestion though.

Zombie avatars no longer require vials to turn back; they turn back to normal when they save their avatar. That's why all zombie avatars stay exactly the same (wear the same clothes all the time), as they can't change them without undergoing a process of de-zombification. xd
I would LOOOOOOVE an update, and I just had to repeat my vote on that.

Also I agree with the "K" idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces