Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Genius

Dust has cleared, two mansions......yeah, that's just what we need. Welcome to the GCD all. The forum that lives on theories. For a week I have spent reading nothing but theories, all of which are 1)Repeated for the hundreth time 2)Poorly made and no evidence to support it or 3) Compltley bogus, and made for bascially taking up precious bandwith of Gaia. Which is know as (dun dun dunnnnnnnnn) SPAM! gasp!

Now they go ahead, clear the dust and show two Mansions, unharmed and undamaged. Now the poor fan club threads are not going to get anytime on the first page due to the theories of last weeks' event and now this weeks' event.

I'm not saying that I don't appreciate these very fascinating event. I wasn't expecting this at all and now due to that I've been watching and waiting, I've been grounded off the comp next week xd I'm also not saying that you all should shut up about the theories either. In fact I think a few of them make sense. And I use few as in a small, very small number like 1 or 2.

Please don't flame, I'm tired and in the middle of PMS. I just needed to vent. Thank you.
i wonder if the are alive
I feel your pain. If only people would read the topics first...
2 is a couple, 3 is a few. domokun

Anyway, I'm tired of all the threads about the theories, what makes you think that your theory is better than someone else's when it's the same thing? Oh well.

Have fun next week. Umm... I look forward to you coming back?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff