Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pannerz
I'm not sure about that. There has to be something else planned, something unexpected.

They love keeping us waiting. :gonk

Mio_Mikata
dragoondawickedwarrior
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn
*sighs* You have a lot of fancy items, so you should at least be semi-literate...

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised
stare
neutral

my little brow stressed
Absolute Shadows
Nazi Jesus
dragoondawickedwarrior
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn
*sighs* You have a lot of fancy items, so you should at least be semi-literate...

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised

He's saying that the better clothes you have, the smarter you are, or something similar. I'm nekkid, but you don't see me acting the fool.

It's true the Better items you have dosen't always mean you are better than others, But Gaians mostly base their acceptance on whether or not you have expensive items, Mostly if someone with a Halo says something Most people would believe them.

That's just plain ignorant, but that is how Gaian's are I guess.
Nazi Jesus
Absolute Shadows
Nazi Jesus
dragoondawickedwarrior
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised

He's saying that the better clothes you have, the smarter you are, or something similar. I'm nekkid, but you don't see me acting the fool.

It's true the Better items you have dosen't always mean you are better than others, But Gaians mostly base their acceptance on whether or not you have expensive items, Mostly if someone with a Halo says something Most people would believe them.

That's just plain ignorant, but that is how Gaian's are I guess.

Too bad they are stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces