Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry if this theory has been posted already.....anyway.

Remember Halloween when the bomb went off? Gambino started talking to his Chief of security. Well what if Gambino started planning the April fools joke since then actually planning everything up to now.... the VH's, the sniper, the mansion. Well just thought of it all of a sudden post what you think 3nodding
bump anyone?
*sighs* You have a lot of fancy items, so you should at least be semi-literate...
DecayingThorn
*sighs* You have a lot of fancy items, so you should at least be semi-literate...

No he doesn't.
DecayingThorn

sorry I was in a rush had to run to the store xp
no way, too stupid to be an april fools joke...
They are connected...

That's for sure, but if it was just a joke don't you think that he would have said somthing by now?

Well we just have to sit back and watch... *Shrugs*
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised

Shirtless Fatcat

dragoondawickedwarrior
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised
stare
dragoondawickedwarrior
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised

He's saying that the better clothes you have, the smarter you are, or something similar. I'm nekkid, but you don't see me acting the fool.
Midina^_^
They are connected...

That's for sure, but if it was just a joke don't you think that he would have said somthing by now?

Well we just have to sit back and watch... *Shrugs*

yea but its taking along time xd
Nazi Jesus
dragoondawickedwarrior
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised

He's saying that the better clothes you have, the smarter you are, or something similar. I'm nekkid, but you don't see me acting the fool.

yeah I know I hate stereotypes (d**k) stressed
Nazi Jesus
dragoondawickedwarrior
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised

It's true the Better items you have dosen't always mean you are better than others, But Gaians mostly base their acceptance on whether or not you have expensive items, Mostly if someone with a Halo says something Most people would believe them.
Absolute Shadows
Nazi Jesus
dragoondawickedwarrior
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised

It's true the Better items you have dosen't always mean you are better than others, But Gaians mostly base their acceptance on whether or not you have expensive items, Mostly if someone with a Halo says something Most people would believe them.

you have a point

Anxious Waffles

I'm not sure about that. There has to be something else planned, something unexpected.

They love keeping us waiting. :gonk

Mio_Mikata
dragoondawickedwarrior
Nazi Jesus
DecayingThorn

No he doesn't.

thanks surprised
stare
neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items