Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I was typing on someone's profile when I wanted to change something. So as I spammed the arrow key to go back (yes I'm too lazy to use my mouse to point and click), I noticed something random.
Try hitting the arrow key 6 or 7 times in the opposite direction of your avatar on top. (If it's facing to the right, hit the left arrow key 5~7 times)

You might have already noticed this but it's news to me haha. That along with the bottom right corner of any reply box being able to change sizes if you click and drag. User Image

- What other little things (useful or not) have you noticed about Gaia?
- What ever happened to that konami code thingermajig?

clarion's King

Super Model

I never find anything that isn't new since I keep fairly up to date, especially with the advent of dev notices. GCD helps with the current news as well whee

The Konami code can still be activated via Gaia Labs under Secret Code.

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
The avatar moving is part of the secret code. At least, I think it is. Cause when I activated it a long while back, I noticed the avatar started moving.

Yeah, I noticed that resizing thing a while back but thought it was because I updated my Firefox. Cause one minute it wasn't there and one browser update later, it was. Though it was kinda niffty. But since it doesn't stay, pointless.

Dangerous Lover

Enchanted Blue
I was typing on someone's profile when I wanted to change something. So as I spammed the arrow key to go back (yes I'm too lazy to use my mouse to point and click), I noticed something random.
Try hitting the arrow key 6 or 7 times in the opposite direction of your avatar on top. (If it's facing to the right, hit the left arrow key 5~7 times)

You might have already noticed this but it's news to me haha. That along with the bottom right corner of any reply box being able to change sizes if you click and drag. User Image

- What other little things (useful or not) have you noticed about Gaia?
- What ever happened to that konami code thingermajig?

I Know nothing about codes, but your element avis ar awsome! Water is my favorite, I'll stalk you 'till it's done. whee

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Lu Sosa

I Know nothing about codes, but your element avis ar awsome! Water is my favorite, I'll stalk you 'till it's done. whee

Thank you ^^ I was thinking of doing a metal elemental (steampunk-ish) one next after water 3nodding
Btw, your current avi is gorgeous redface

Dangerous Lover

Enchanted Blue
Lu Sosa

Thank you ^^ I was thinking of doing a metal elemental (steampunk-ish) one next after water 3nodding

Great idea... And one is missing, let me think...

Oh, well, thank you!! I love your sweet Bell and the cuteness of your avy, and it has a sexy expression too ^^

Havi's Wife

Dapper Millionaire

10,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
The textbox resizing isn't Gaia based, it's browser dependent. Resizing is common in modern browsers, and is default unless you consciously disable it in the stylesheet. C:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5235142/how-to-disable-resizable-property-of-textarea

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Rhi
The textbox resizing isn't Gaia based, it's browser dependent. Resizing is common in modern browsers, and is default unless you consciously disable it in the stylesheet. C:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5235142/how-to-disable-resizable-property-of-textarea

=O Did not know that, thanks haha

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Lu Sosa
Enchanted Blue
Lu Sosa

Great idea... And one is missing, let me think...

Oh, well, thank you!! I love your sweet Bell and the cuteness of your avy, and it has a sexy expression too ^^

Thanks ^^ Let me know if you have any ideas for the last elemental 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces