Friendly Loiterer

19,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That sucks, but didn't it ask you to confirm? gonk
LovelySakura247
Yowza eek

It really sucks. I've been saving up for a long time, and in the blink of an eye I accidentally wipe out months of work.

Eternal Hellraiser

[Blast]

It would have.
      OP must have gotten a bit hasty.
[Blast]

I still read it as 200mil rather than 200bil. I hadn't noticed till the page refreshed and showed I had received every tier but the last one.

Moonlight Fairy

Oh dear... I hate when things like that happen. I always triple check before I confirm anything because I've screwed up like that a few times haha.
Eternal Ice Prison
Oh dear... I hate when things like that happen. I always triple check before I confirm anything because I've screwed up like that a few times haha.

The only time something like this has ever happened to me was when I accidentally listed an item for 19k instead of 190k. That was the only time, and that was several years ago.

Moonlight Fairy

Myrnn Skychaser
Eternal Ice Prison

The only time something like this has ever happened to me was when I accidentally listed an item for 19k instead of 190k. That was the only time, and that was several years ago.

Aww... I've made some realllly bad mis-prices. Hope they can reverse this for you!
Eternal Ice Prison
Myrnn Skychaser
Eternal Ice Prison

Aww... I've made some realllly bad mis-prices. Hope they can reverse this for you!

Thanks, I hope so too.

I'm gonna go back to sleep, and hope they get back to me soon on this.

Buggy Glitch

nice,400bil more for the last one

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Earlier today, I was hoping to just donate 1.8b and then, I had doubled clicked the mouse.. sad I see that people had than worse than me.. sad

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Familiar Trickster

wow
well I have my reason for not donating.
Zacktacular
nice,400bil more for the last one

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Quick Reply