Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I think I know where the Battle System will be when it arrives. See that building on Isle de Gambino? The one with the crossed swords on the roof? Yeah. That one.
<center>It's been there forever.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Drug Addict

So?

That doesn't necessarily mean it won't be a weapon shop, or something.

They've taken already existing buildings and turned them into shops and accessible buildings before, so I don't see why it couldn't happen again.
But maybe it was always a plan to have a Battle System on Gaia, even if not planned ahead, don't alot of towns and cities on real life have atleast one weapon shop or creator?
Drug Addict
Yes, I know. I just noticed that it would be a very convinient place to put it.
I think it will either be a weapon shop, or the curtain will rise and an arena will be there.
that probably will be a weapon shop but the battle system isn't coming out till gaia goes beta as far as I've heard
Enesthi
that probably will be a weapon shop but the battle system isn't coming out till gaia goes beta as far as I've heard
I know. I just noticed the possibilities for that building and had to tell.
You think so? It's always looked kind of like a theater to me..
HE DID IT!!!!
The cape everything he was jealous of gambino's money and riches!!

Familiar Dabbler

2,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
well, if they are going to set in a battle system in a existing place on a map, I can see that it would be easier to use that building. However, they did turn out buildings and change it to resemble what they're putting there (like the guilds place, It used to be a church of some sort).
If it is to be for the battle system, do you think it will be the arena, or the shop?
i dont think so... they will make a new town (( as they said in some thread ))
Global System
But maybe it was always a plan to have a Battle System on Gaia, even if not planned ahead, don't alot of towns and cities on real life have atleast one weapon shop or creator?

It was. The concept was mentioned even in the early months of Gaia, IIRC. Definitely around the time that Isle De Gambino was first created.
What other buildings do you think could house a weapon shop or arena? (Don't mention the ART colloseum)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff