Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
vampire_queen7
Human *and* animal items please. I don't use the animal avatar base so I'll be heavily disappointed if that animal Crosstitch update was all there was this month.

Not to mention, most of the Cash Shop "summer themed" items seem to have been LQIs.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Nova0437
vampire_queen7
Human *and* animal items please. I don't use the animal avatar base so I'll be heavily disappointed if that animal Crosstitch update was all there was this month.

Not to mention, most of the CS "summer themed" items seem to have been LQIs.

I understand the animal bases are becoming popular - and they definitely deserve some expansions on the items they currently have - but that doesn't mean human bases have to be shoved off to the side. For every animal base I see there are at least 30 human bases.
So, if they count the animal cross stitch stuff as this month's gold shop update, what would last month's gold shop update be?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
bluecherry
So, if they count the animal cross stitch stuff as this month's gold shop update, what would last month's gold shop update be?

We had a lot of small updates with new items here and there.... wasn't the mini gold shop update for the t-shirts & animal hairstyle in this month too? Maybe those overall was supposed to be the update.

Another possibility is they are counting months not per days but per weeks now -- as in, the last week of the month even if it ends up being the first few days of the next month; most updates have been rather late in months this year.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

bluecherry

Didn't get one. The cash shop sale was way more important to them.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Crosstitch update has taken the place of gold shop updates for a long time, there probably won't be a regular human update.
Ninja Katze
Crosstitch update has taken the place of gold shop updates for a long time, there probably won't be a regular human update.
I'm aware of this, but I thought we would get another update this month because I thought that crossstitch one was a late delivery of the June gold shop update. emo

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
bluecherry
Ninja Katze
I'm aware of this, but I thought we would get another update this month because I thought that crossstitch one was a late delivery of the June gold shop update. emo

Ehh, I still doubt we will get it. Perhaps, like others have mentioned, they switched to doing it at the first of the month, and had to skip a month.

Hope for Augusts to come early so they didn't skip a month... I know others are upset because it was an animal update but it's ok to me because there have been many human gold shop updates in the past that featured things I did not want, and I did get some of the animal items from the crosstitch update...

Sparkling Transmutator

... but we already got our gold shop update for the month. o 3 o?

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I'm waiting for them to update the car items. Comeon, Gaia! WTF?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Winter Hue
... but we already got our gold shop update for the month. o 3 o?

Well, we got Crosstich (for Paws). Last month was SD (for Paws) and FIFA. So in two months, human avatars got...a shirt. (And the Prom items?) Meanwhile the Cash Shop got what, 61 updates? (By the end of August, more like 92.)

Loyal's Shop is kind of useless, until they fix the counters (and put more items in that don't cost more gold then some people have). They probably should have done that before adding updates to it as a reward to any more Kickstarts, but whatever.

At least there's the Beach Party event items. Hopefully they give out grants or put them in the shops when it ends, because there seems like a lot to give out manually.

Maybe August will be better. sweatdrop

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Shiarka Jonless
I'm waiting for them to update the car items. Comeon, Gaia! WTF?

Can they monetize it?

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So I presume the links in your OP must be our July Gold Shop update? I don't see how they can be our monthly update since these updates were rewards for reaching gold sink tiers. Pretty crumby of them to skip out on our update...

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
x3rubiachica3x
So I presume the links in your OP must be our July Gold Shop update? I don't see how they can be our monthly update since these updates were rewards for reaching gold sink tiers. Pretty crumby of them to skip out on our update...

Just the Crosstich.

Wheezing Member

They've met my expectations for July.

My expectations being abysmally low, but still.. that's something.
I guess.

confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas