Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Streaker

i'm starting to think that these small loyal's updates are now counting as our monthly GS updates. scary. confused

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
bacon queen
i'm starting to think that these small loyal's updates are now counting as our monthly GS updates. scary. confused

I hope not, if the shop counter's still broken for some people.

Bucktoothed Bookworm

11,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hygienic 200
Nova0437
bacon queen

It definitely is, my counter's been on "57 days" for two weeks now :/

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Perinoculous
Nova0437
bacon queen

It definitely is, my counter's been on "57 days" for two weeks now :/

I think I'm at 47. I've heard the counter can't recognize logins if you check "remember me". So what good is it?

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
bacon queen

You know, I'm disappointed, yet not all that shocked at the same time, 'cause goddamn between the CEO and the marketing team I'm surprised we get ANYTHING for 'free' (IE not cash) these days.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Eurydice Evyn

You know, I'm disappointed, yet not all that shocked at the same time, 'cause goddamn between the CEO and the marketing team I'm surprised we get ANYTHING for 'free' (IE not cash) these days.

Where do they think the end result of increased gold grants/generators goes with hyperinflation still in effect? sweatdrop

Sparkling Streaker

Eurydice Evyn
bacon queen

i wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to slowly phase out the GS updates. the updates we do get are really half assed and we have to fund it anyway.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
bacon queen

i wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to slowly phase out the GS updates. the updates we do get are really half assed and we have to fund it anyway.

So tired of Kickstarters. Users aren't made of money/gold.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Please have new shorts/shoes.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
All these Cash Shop items, recently Rose Saga and Peony and Blossom, seem to be sending a "we can make shorts, but only for money" message. sad

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Updated OP.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Two more days...

Angelic Blob

Fives shirts. They'll all be the same set and use the cheapest palette they have.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Bunai
Fives shirts. They'll all be the same set and use the cheapest palette they have.

I don't know why gold shop = low quality instead of 1-2 pose item. (Especially now that we're getting gold recolours of cash stuff or vice versa.) Considering the lack of certain compatible items, they usually end up paired with cash shop items anyway.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Suika Swimwear: Beach wear for GC.

So when are Sasha and Liam getting their Summer stock in, exactly?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff