40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Bowie-Spawan
sdrawkcab
Bowie-Spawan
My pirate hat made it, I'm so excited emotion_kirakira

I want more basic animal items, small accessories; we need collars, scarves, hairpins and stuff like that.
XD OMG. Your avatar is perfect! It's so adorably terrifying.
Ugh, yes. More small accessories! For humans and animals alike! Some more egyptian-anklet-like items would be perfect too.

This update is overall awesome. :3 Each item has such character. o: I think the sweaters were my favorite though since they looked the easiest for me to work with. XD;

He'll steal all your well-guarded kibbles! Arrr~

I love the Dapper Scamps, Punk Coats and Cuffs+Collars so much, very versatile, while my item is pretty specific XD I submitted a lot of simple designs too, but the hat is what won whee
[/hides]

Eheh I thought I'd written congrats in my first sentence. Oops. Congrats! :D Yeah the pirate hat tops it off perfectly. I love that the hat has a built in bandana. <3
Yeah I don't expect to find simple accessories in Crosstitch. XD; I love that each item truly has good details and will be the perfect touch in many outfits. I'm just not skilled enough to work animal bases yet. x .x;

Handsome Man-Lover

sdrawkcab
Bowie-Spawan
sdrawkcab
Bowie-Spawan
My pirate hat made it, I'm so excited emotion_kirakira

I want more basic animal items, small accessories; we need collars, scarves, hairpins and stuff like that.
XD OMG. Your avatar is perfect! It's so adorably terrifying.
Ugh, yes. More small accessories! For humans and animals alike! Some more egyptian-anklet-like items would be perfect too.

This update is overall awesome. :3 Each item has such character. o: I think the sweaters were my favorite though since they looked the easiest for me to work with. XD;

He'll steal all your well-guarded kibbles! Arrr~

I love the Dapper Scamps, Punk Coats and Cuffs+Collars so much, very versatile, while my item is pretty specific XD I submitted a lot of simple designs too, but the hat is what won whee
[/hides]

Eheh I thought I'd written congrats in my first sentence. Oops. Congrats! :D Yeah the pirate hat tops it off perfectly. I love that the hat has a built in bandana. <3
Yeah I don't expect to find simple accessories in Crosstitch. XD; I love that each item truly has good details and will be the perfect touch in many outfits. I'm just not skilled enough to work animal bases yet. x .x;

Thank you whee

I made separate eyepatches, but I had to smuggle them into the hat as well heh. They do seem to prefer more lavish item designs for Crosstitch. I just hope we'll get simpler stuff in a goldshop update soon. My fav part about Crosstitch items is often the description, I love reading what people come up with there XD

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
TehChich
HOLY s**t I WON SWEET JESUS -screams internally-

Congrats! biggrin

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
i wish the collars and cuffs were separate items but otherwise cool cross stitch paws update

Leader

I prefer Humanoid .

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Lots of Paw Pirates and Ninjas. ^___^

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
i bought so much aaahhh gold shop heaven *-*

Devoted Heckler

Myrielle
Hmmm... Period attire.

Big knickers and a hot water bottle?

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Paws update is cute but not exactly up my alley.

But I'm proud to say the fluffy coats are better than some CS ones

Stubborn Gifter

Had to check CrossStitch to find that there ARE update for the Animal. Gaia, why you no make announcement about that? That's very unprofessional as well as how uncaring you show to the non-cash community. emotion_donotwant

Anyway, it's nice to see what we have a gold shop update (even though it upsets me how this went unnoticed.) And although I'm not into Animal, I like the punk coats, masks, and kimono. Dunno if I want to buy it though.

Stubborn Gifter

Hrisk
I prefer Humanoid .

Out of topic, but for a moment, I thought you were xcrimsonlegendx, the mad prunny scientist. I was like, "Dude, why are you holding Grunnies instead of your signature Prunnies?" sweatdrop

Green Star

By far my favorite CrosStitch update. emotion_dowant

Leader

Jisen Meizuki
Hrisk
I prefer Humanoid .

Out of topic, but for a moment, I thought you were xcrimsonlegendx, the mad prunny scientist. I was like, "Dude, why are you holding Grunnies instead of your signature Prunnies?" sweatdrop
Yeah , this dude is awesome cool

Handsome Man-Lover

Jisen Meizuki
Had to check CrossStitch to find that there ARE update for the Animal. Gaia, why you no make announcement about that? That's very unprofessional as well as how uncaring you show to the non-cash community. emotion_donotwant

Anyway, it's nice to see what we have a gold shop update (even though it upsets me how this went unnoticed.) And although I'm not into Animal, I like the punk coats, masks, and kimono. Dunno if I want to buy it though.

Pretty sure the announcement will pop later today (they haven't given out the prizes to the winners yet either (unless I'm the only one that didn't get their items). New contest isn't up yet either, so that should come along with the announcement I think.

v-Vox
By far my favorite CrosStitch update. emotion_dowant

You look like a furry version of the dread pirate Roberts XD whee

Comrade

this is why i dislike the animal bases
i hear about an update, get excited, and bam. just for those furry bastards. emotion_donotwant
i wish they made some of the animal items wearable for humans too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff