Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kat Skratch
Mae Noelle
That is so not a man. neutral

Look! You see the boobs, the thin waist and narrow chest area, thin hands, etc.

She is just muscular... which would be typical of a house builder. (and most black people naturally... not that that's anything bad of course. ^^)

::wishes she had natural muscle-thinness:: ;_;

He just has a big a**.

eek
I think I put everyone into shock with that last comment...
Maha the Wizard
Nagaki Kouji
I just think it's a motherly-kinda look to dear Josie there. sweatdrop

That's a butch mother.

Yeah one that you don't want to get pissed...*imagines kid getting beaten up by Josie* Damn eek
zakuretsuraz
Maha the Wizard
Nagaki Kouji
I just think it's a motherly-kinda look to dear Josie there. sweatdrop

That's a butch mother.

Yeah one that you don't want to get pissed...*imagines kid getting beaten up by Josie* Damn eek

Cripe just the thought...*shudder*
Kat Skratch
moonytoes
xd Those poor NPC's.
Josie's a man, Liam's bi... what's next!

Moria is a lesbian! I'm shocked, just shocked, well not that shocked...

I think everyone saw that one comming!
moonytoes
Kat Skratch
moonytoes
xd Those poor NPC's.

Someone is shocked by that? sweatdrop
moonytoes
Kat Skratch
moonytoes
xd Those poor NPC's.

Hmm, I'm running out of material. Um...Vanessa has big breasts?! *gasp*
Kat Skratch
moonytoes
Kat Skratch
moonytoes
xd Those poor NPC's.

Hmm, I'm running out of material. Um...Vanessa has big breasts?! *gasp*

Oh no! Boobies! surprised

Invisible Mage

Just because she doesn't have such large and pronouced breasts as the rest of the NPCs doesn't mean she's a guy.... sweatdrop In fact, I think that's on of my favorite things about her, she's so different from the rest of the girls.

Yes, I think I'm a Josie fangirl.
You know what I think that isn't very shocking, I think Moria and Agatha are related. Same color hair except Agatha is faded, they have similar facial features. So I think Agatha is Moria's mother or grandmother. Possibly if Agatha is the mother then Edmund could be the Father and as a young child they divorced and Moria stayed with Edmund and Agatha moved to Barton.

Hey...it could happen.
The first time I saw Joise, I thought she was a woman... then I noticed her chest area and thought maybe I was wrong. sweatdrop

However, I think she's just muscular, probably from helping with housing and such. She DOES have breasts, they're just not as big as the other female NPCs, and the position of her hands helps to cover them. The style and cut of the shirt she's wearing helps, as well.

I think she's cute, myself. 3nodding

Come on, guys, seriously. Let's leave the poor NPCs alone, okay? *pats Josie on the head*

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Florius
The first time I saw Joise, I thought she was a woman... then I noticed her chest area and thought maybe I was wrong. sweatdrop

However, I think she's just muscular, probably from helping with housing and such. She DOES have breasts, they're just not as big as the other female NPCs, and the position of her hands helps to cover them. The style and cut of the shirt she's wearing helps, as well.

Come on, guys, seriously. Let's leave the poor NPCs alone, okay? *pats Josie on the head*
heart
Florius

Nevar!!! twisted
Do you really have to say to the people that draw for the site "your drawing of a girl sucks, she looks like a man!" or are you just being mean for fun? Give them a break, let's see you do better if you're gonna complain! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff