Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know, ever since this thread I have actually noticed a price hike. It's jumped another 500g. Sealeds should open in about a week, so better hope you get a ton of members very quickly =X
hey people i was just scamed for all of my items and my gold. this guy said 9i could jion his guild if i gave him everything i own plzz help me crying

Eloquent Lunatic

Tsubi18
hey people i was just scamed for all of my items and my gold. this guy said 9i could jion his guild if i gave him everything i own plzz help me crying

BS n00b. Even if he did you wouldnt have enough stuff to be worth a scam.

Nice thread. I agree with it except I think the boycot should be for 5k+ instead of 4, since most items inside can be sold for twice that.

Good work though.
I, Paige, support the boycott against Sealed Letters and wish for my name to be added to the list of other supporters. ((I'll do my best!))
This thread is probably having a migration error since nothing is being updated. XD

Aged Elder

But they are so pretty! gonk

Shirtless Lunatic

Sealed Letters are now worth 6k

biggrin
Gunpowder Tea
But they are so pretty! gonk
XD what is?
I have to say that this hurts the cause for lower values.
My logic is if you demand letters should be sold for lower than 4k+, Then people won't sell. That sends the price higher because nobody has them. See boycotting them sends their prices higher.

This is just my logic, and you may think otherwise.
Nice thread, but just not for me 3nodding
Jenikyula
surprised This boycott is a great thing! In my opinion, the only acceptable price for Sealed Letters is 3k, 3.5 at a stretch. Paying 7k for a Sealed is like paying 25k for a Blue Box. You never know what's inside. Plus, this inflation means that the items actually lose their value and glamour. xP Or something... hehe. Also, this is making a lot of people act like prissy lords, all high and mighty about how they price the letters.

I sold about 10 sealeds during my duration on Gaia, and I never charged more than 3.5k. Of course, back then no one expected high priced Sealed letters. xPP

I Jenikyula support the boycott against Sealed Letters and wish for my name to be added to the list of other supporters. heart heart

May the Boycott be successful!!

In a blue box you can get over 20 items. in a Sealed you can only get 2...
Phoenix_flam3
This thread is probably having a migration error since nothing is being updated. XD
Or I just stopped updating because I have finals. And I don't feel like putting the boycotted list up to a million people. rolleyes

Hilarious Genius

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Moonlight Silver
Phoenix_flam3
Or I just stopped updating because I have finals. And I don't feel like putting the boycotted list up to a million people. rolleyes
I've helped too somehow... :0 and I'm gonna add myself back to the people against the boycott or blacklist whatever you want to call it because I just bought a sealed letter for 6k and sold one for 6.2k because I'm in a deep temptation need of gold for a few gifts. xp
I Muted Faith support the boycott against Sealed Letters and wish for my name to be added to the list of other supporters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff