Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Booty grabbing and fishing are my main sources of gold income.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
My avatar is usually a pirate specializing in the spice trade, or a really really awful hitman who never manages to get the job done and ends up skipping down with the down payment. His reputation in stinking it up job-wise means he's pretty broke half the time and often takes menial labor jobs to make ends meet.

Goddamn, he sucks at his jobs. I don't know how he makes ends meet half the time.

Anxious Friend

I'd imagine my current avatar being a deep sea treasure diver with an underwater cavern full of goodies.
I make art for most of my gold. Unlike in the real world, it's a pretty decent living. If my avatar was a separate entity, I think he'd have to resort to prostitution, he doesn't have many other skills, unfortunately.

I was originally going to say I'd be like his sugar daddy, but the implications of that kinda ended up weird-ing me out.

Hot Lover

My avatar stalks people and sells their personal information for gold. And she also blackmails for gold.

Good pay. Dangerous life but someone's gotta do it.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
When I decide to sail across the seas, I be piratin' and grabbin' yer Booty from the depths of Davey Jones locker... or yer fish
My avi works at a fast food place, and instead of getting paid in gold, she gets paid in food. gonk

Receiver

I do avatar art. I'm pretty happy with my job xd

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

X

User Image

I'm a doctor I get paid to treat patients of all kinds here. emotion_bandaid

User Image

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
rirakkusu
My avi works at a fast food place, and instead of getting paid in gold, she gets paid in food. gonk
At least you won't starve. xd

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
I'm the fluff mage! >.> I sneak into people's homes at night and leave animated fluffs lying all over the place. <3
This doesnt always work out and sometimes leaves houses on fire after I accidentally summon a cherry fluff or 2...or 10. Actually most people end up freaking out about their house being full of fluffs when I had rather hoped they would squee with delight at their new fluffy friends...

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Well, I use to be a Trash Collector.

But since I can't even go into towns without having the flash CRASH on me, I have no where to go to get my gold. gonk

-~-â—†-~-

Aged Fox

Fox here tortures the souls of the living for profit and fun. When torture days are slow down in the abyss she bakes pies...meat pies. emotion_yatta

Healer

I'm a mercenary for a first-class citizen and I get paid 100k for every person I kill.
(I'm an artist for another user and he pays me 100k for every drawing)

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
User Image
User Image

emotion_bigheart I'd laugh if someone was a Gaia hooker for gold.
you've pbiously never been to towns rally MTV have you.

Imo me im probably a weird hermit who herds cats and miscellaneous animals for gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff