Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Warlord

Er... all of them look weird to me but I'll wait till the release.

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Well the excess of Black Boxes flew off the market, as soon as the teasers were put up. lol
I'm glad I got a bunch beforehand.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Hestia Carrow
I have several of these January Black Boxes in my inventory and I am soooooo torn between selling them and keeping them. Knowing my luck, I'll sell the boxes and fall in love with the items inside aferwards. Or, I won't like any of the items, but they will skyrocket in price after the unveiling. Uggggh. Decisions.

But no matter what, I am very excited! I'm hoping for some good leg mods and hair/bangs.

I never knew that MC's were worth 20+ Billion lately o- o

Statue of Wisdom's Significant Otter

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

DJ Twissta
Hestia Carrow
I have several of these January Black Boxes in my inventory and I am soooooo torn between selling them and keeping them. Knowing my luck, I'll sell the boxes and fall in love with the items inside aferwards. Or, I won't like any of the items, but they will skyrocket in price after the unveiling. Uggggh. Decisions.

But no matter what, I am very excited! I'm hoping for some good leg mods and hair/bangs.

These boxes aren't MC's.
The MC's for this month have already been released.
These boxes are Teir rewards for spending 50 dollars or more on gaia cash.

fxxkin demon

Eh....teasers. I can already tell I won't be keeping my black boxes, unless the outer two silhouettes have a few gender neutral poses. The dynamic looking one is probably gonna be some armor and sword thing. So not Sal.

The [animal] item could go either way. Looks rather woodsy though they maybe using the beaver log as part of the teaser.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That dynamic pose silhouette looks an awful lot like one of January's MCs. :/

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I don't seem to be interested in the silhouettes. Though if the colors change my mind.../is picky on her item colors.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Wallus
DJ Twissta
Hestia Carrow

These boxes aren't MC's.

oh...I never seem to hear about the MC's anymore xD

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Watch them screwing this up with something shitty/unspectacular xD
I didn't spend more cash for this, and still won't... probably going for Her Pocket Paw and that's it for this month

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hypocoristical
Well the excess of Black Boxes flew off the market, as soon as the teasers were put up. lol
I'm glad I got a bunch beforehand.

What teasers?
Nvm found em

Statue of Wisdom's Significant Otter

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

DJ Twissta
Wallus
DJ Twissta
Hestia Carrow

These boxes aren't MC's.

oh...I never seem to hear about the MC's anymore xD

MC's open every 15th of the month.

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've got 6 of these somehow lol. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's inside. Since users have to spend $50 to get one I'm hoping for something amazing. Glad I picked up all of these for only 15-20bil..

O.G. Strawberry

I'm just hoping for something awesome.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed

Ehh, I think I'll just hold onto mine. I'll see what the items are, if I like one I'll choose/keep it.
Otherwise I'll wait to see which one is in demand and (obviously) either choose that and sell it, or sell the box as is.

Teasers are...interesting...but why do the leg mods have itty-bitty feet/shoes?! eek
yum_puddi

Dead Hellraiser

I'm really not excited about the teasers, but I can't bring myself to sell the box.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff