Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Silverlight Symphony
Last time they gave us a teaser at least around half way in. Wish there was a teaser for this already emo

Actually, they gave us a teaser six days before Black Friday.

Slumbering Tengu

I hadn't even noticed the prices on the MP
I don't spend darn near enough money a month to get one in a tier
so I'm thinking of picking one up, I really liked the paw bundle we got
but that was kinda it, hoping it's the same way this time >_>

Just please include paws like you did last time
please

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
RandomKate
Silverlight Symphony
Last time they gave us a teaser at least around half way in. Wish there was a teaser for this already emo

I could have sworn it was sooner than that. Though maybe I got mixed up because they advertised the teaser a few times prior to opening.

Stubborn Gifter

Silverlight Symphony
RandomKate
Silverlight Symphony

I could have sworn it was sooner than that. Though maybe I got mixed up because they advertised the teaser a few times prior to opening.

You're not the only one who wishes to see the teaser. I want to see it too to see if the black box is worth it or not.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jisen Meizuki
Silverlight Symphony
RandomKate
Silverlight Symphony

You're not the only one who wishes to see the teaser. I want to see it too to see if the black box is worth it or not.

I guess we can only hope they are good -_-

Pure-hearted Lunatic

22,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
I'm a bit excited, but mostly because the box will open on my birthday (28th). The Black Friday box wasn't anything special, so I'm keeping my expectations for the items themselves to the level of: "As long as there's an item I kinda like/can use, I'm happy."

Dead Hellraiser

I have a box for once, and I'd really like to see a teaser, so I can decide whether or not to keep the box.

Stubborn Gifter

Silverlight Symphony

Well, one thing for certain. Once the teaser is out, people will be readied which item is worth selling based by the silhouette (despite the color scheme and maybe poses) and not wait another day for "better item." I know like majority were upset once the final item was revealed on Black Friday and they regretted of waiting till the last, hoping for the item to be good.

I glad I opened mine when I saw the items revealed instead of waiting till the last minute. It was worth it. heart

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jisen Meizuki
Silverlight Symphony

Well, one thing for certain. Once the teaser is out, people will be readied which item is worth selling based by the silhouette (despite the color scheme and maybe poses) and not wait another day for "better item." I know like majority were upset once the final item was revealed on Black Friday and they regretted of waiting till the last, hoping for the item to be good.

I glad I opened mine when I saw the items revealed instead of waiting till the last minute. It was worth it. heart

Yes, I had decided to go with hidden princess for black friday!

Slumbering Tengu

If anybody's looking to pick up some cheap boxes
there are a ton out for 15 bill right now

I bought a second one since I had to gold too
(I wish I'd have waited till now to buy my first one could have saved a bit)
Oh man I am just really excited now gonk

Finni I see you tipping my previous post
tell me your animal item secrets crying

GO

Aerachnais
Does it bother anyone else here that you get a box every $50 and yet they're selling for only 20ish bil on the MP?

(there's one listing for 17bil now, WHAT?)

This is mad to me. I just sold a Touch of Blood for 35bil and the thing I got for spending so much is worth only 17 now?

Just venting, but really.

(and I know, "anyone can sell how they want on the MP," but I think this is silly.)
It's because so many people have them. They could be $1,000,000 but if almost everyone has one, they aren't going to be expensive.

Stubborn Gifter

Teaser has been updated in the Tier Reward page. We have one male, one Paw, and TWO females.

So far, I only like the male the best. The poses look so awesome. But for the others, it doesn't intrigue me. However, it's unknown until once revealed.

Slumbering Tengu

Oooo those silhouettes looks nifty
at least the male item does well and maybe the paw item too
what could you be??? gonk

Demonic Trader

9,375 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
The male item and the paw item look promising!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

User Image

Items look promising.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items