Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Jisen Meizuki
Kate, I think you've misread what Lady Cres says. She's saying that she kinda hope that the last item to make an appearance will be the Animal and that those waiting to see what the last one be will be upset. sweatdrop

I don't think so. Cres mentioned being stuck with it, meaning the final item. sweatdrop We all know it's 3 humans and 1 Paw.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Soporose
Tear of Fate
Soporose
Gaia has yet to release straight black hair with wispy bangs that satisfy me. The Messiah's Tresses come close, they're just crazy long. *sigh* The wait continues...
there two cuts for that if you didnt know one with the ciel the other is the Sketchbook. one makes it a bob the other long but not too long. whee

omg thank you it's perfect!! :3
exact reason i got one myself ^,^b

Naughty Moonwalker

I feel like this is a mini MC day. Ugh....The anticipation of something awesome.

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Magus
Lady Cres
Is it bad that I hope that the last item is the animal one and everyone gets mad like last time when they get stuck with it, making it super cheap? emotion_awesome

It's going to be a choice rig.

I'm sorry but where does this info come from? When you say RIG it implies "random" but I think we get to choose? sweatdrop

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
Avedes
I can't wait for the paw item/ items? heart
nice sig

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
Lady Cres
Is it bad that I hope that the last item is the animal one and everyone gets mad like last time when they get stuck with it, making it super cheap? emotion_awesome
from what we understand there all advaible the first day so no getting stuck with a item u dont want. whee

Stubborn Gifter

ES1K
I'm sorry but where does this info come from? When you say RIG it implies "random" but I think we get to choose? sweatdrop

It says in this announcement where the black box is the same as the Black Friday black box. Whatever is inside the box will be ONE random item per day, but it's our choice to decide if we want to open or not. If you don't like the item, don't open the box and wait for another day.

clarion's King

Super Model

ES1K

Sorry, I meant bundle. Too used to talking about rigs whee

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Jisen Meizuki
ES1K

It says in this announcement where the black box is the same as the Black Friday black box. Whatever is inside the box will be ONE random item per day, but it's our choice to decide if we want to open or not. If you don't like the item, don't open the box and wait for another day.
Quote:
Also running right now is the amazing Winter Resolutions Bonus Tier! If you manage to reach any level of this tier before January 31st at 11:59 PM PST, you will receive the perplexing January 2015 Black Box! Once the seal on this box cracks open on January 28th, you will receive a choice of four new items! Choose carefully- each potential prize is brand new and will never be sold again!

Quoted from the announcement you just quoted... I dunno what the heck you're reading sweatdrop

Stubborn Gifter

Geminai The Baby Paw
Jisen Meizuki
ES1K

Quote:
Also running right now is the amazing Winter Resolutions Bonus Tier! If you manage to reach any level of this tier before January 31st at 11:59 PM PST, you will receive the perplexing January 2015 Black Box! Once the seal on this box cracks open on January 28th, you will receive a choice of four new items! Choose carefully- each potential prize is brand new and will never be sold again!

Quoted from the announcement you just quoted... I dunno what the heck you're reading sweatdrop

... That's exactly what I'm saying. I was informing the other how the black box works. sweatdrop

clarion's King

Super Model

Jisen Meizuki
Geminai The Baby Paw
Jisen Meizuki
ES1K

Quote:

... That's exactly what I'm saying. I was informing the other how the black box works. sweatdrop

But that's exactly what they're referring to. Nowhere does it say that it will work like the black friday box. It will be one box with 4 immediate choices.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Jisen Meizuki
Geminai The Baby Paw
Jisen Meizuki
ES1K

Quote:

You're still describing it wrong though. You're saying it's still random like the black friday box when it's not. It's a choice... just whatever we choose out of it won't be sold again.

Sexy Trash

ffff i have to leave soon, is it open yet??

Shirtless Hunter

where is it?

Stubborn Gifter

Magus
Jisen Meizuki
Quote:

But that's exactly what they're referring to. Nowhere does it say that it will work like the black friday box. It will be one box with 4 immediate choices.

See the words I bolded? While what you said is true that Gaia didn't say it. The words they kinda word did make sense that it's similar to Black box.

Think about it. It ends on the 31st, but it opens on the 28th. That's four days. Meaning, that each day, we will be given a choice of one item per day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff