1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 881 882 883 > >> >>> »|

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Intro

Welcome one and all to the home of all those who love and worship the Mascot of Halloween, the King of Halloweentown, the Ruler of Pumpkins, Lord Jack!

Here you can express your eternal devotion for our almighty Lord as we prepare for war against all who oppose him!

Quote:
Who is Lord Jack?

Lord Jack is Gaia's true representative of Halloween! Every year Lord Jack presents his followers who collect candy in his name with gifts. In 2005 Lord Jack developed quite the love of pants for some reason...

Lord Jack is the most badass NPC in all of Gaia! Even from even a young age Lord Jack has been a defender of what is right, protecting a young Santa from the cruelty of the Easter Bunny!

In 2005 when Santa in his Mecha Armor forgot of Jack's kindness and publicly defamed him, Lord Jack showed no mercy!

Lord Jack is righteous but will not bow to anyone!

Quote:
What is J-Corp?

Over the years, with the warring of Vampires, Dark Elves, Glompies, Werewolves, Ghosts, Demi-Gods, people have begun thinking of our Lord as unnecessary. They have forgotten him!

However we at J-Corp have not forgotten! We remember Lord Jack and shall fight in his name!

J-Corp fights to show everyone that he and he alone is the only one truly worthy of standing in the spotlight on that glorious day we call Halloween!

J-Corp is also attempting to attract residents and shop owners to Jack's very own city, Halloween Town!

...Sadly, this effort has been put on hold as Halloween Town was nuked during Halloween 2k13. As a result, we have instead begun to run a number of Holiday events to try to raise the spirits of all of those who lost their homes and livelihoods on that terrible day.

Quote:
What is Halloweentown?

South-West of Durem, past the Durem Cemetery lies a crater. Before Halloween 2k13 it was a town where it is Halloween 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year. This was Lord Jack's home, the glorious town known as Halloween Town!

User Image

Sadly, this town is no more. Please prey with us in rememberance

For those who desire to see where our Lord's city used to be for themselves, please step this way.

Conclusion

So let us all gather and fight in Lord Jack's name as we defeat all those who oppose Lord Jack!

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Rules

1. Follow the ToS

2. Respect each other and those of the Easter Bunny's faction E-Corp. Though we may be at war with them, they are still honorable foes and both of our organizations are above childish pettiness and cruelty.

3. Try to show your loyalty by dressing in Lord Jack's colors Black and Orange. If you need ideas for this, a list of Lord Jack's past and present generous gifts is below.

Announcements

10/7/13
Lord Jack has made his declaration of war! Prepare for battle!

We now have an official mule.

During the main event, icyMOTHA and myself will be running a thread in the event forums when it opens, in order to attract followers to Lord Jack's cause. We're planning lots of events and prizes~
The J-Corp Mule will be the one running it, as it will let both myself and icyMOTHA keep things going. If anyone has any ideas, donations, etc please send them to the J-Corp Mule.

10/11/13

We now have our very own guild! Please come over and check it out!

10/21/14
User Image
The Event Thread is Open!

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Item List

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

J-Corp Personnel List

1.Kaiserin Kai
2. icyMOTHA
3. Pirate Captain Sushi
4. Achriya
5. Floating Destiny
6. Xitrad
7. Sodafop
8. Zygona
9. Kid Jak
10. Samuel Elias Carswell
11. Roxore
12. JuicyTea
13. [Hazy Kasumi]
14. pisicta
15. JackTech 999
16. Valac the genie
17. Arcarius Tesfa
18. Lindpen
19. Sunegami
20. Odd Cinderella
21. H3av3n
22. Dota-chan
23. Nether
24. III Xion III
25. Theosaurus-rex
26. cnoisy
27. Keel Kanrazi
28. n o i r i s t User Image
29. Marietta Volturi
30. sixii
31. haunty
32. Lucifel Deamoni
33. Kassavdra
34. Blackrosekitten21
35. Mighty Stheno
36. SoS Crystal Summer
37. KuroNeko77
38. Darth Acheron
39. darkdog101
40. Enharmonic Interval
41. Miss Bat Cravat
42. Tinidril
43. Gotham Girlz
44. Rapt0r King
45. J-Tech 002
46. Pamina
47. Keichoro
48. IDS Wheatley
49. Nikko Roseus
50. iymcool
51. Rune Skarsgard
52. [ Tank Girl ]
53. Sahri81
54. Leeloo Lamina
55. -randomfreakygothgirl-
56. Satanic PandaCakes
57. I Chrys I
58. I Mamuro Ren I
59.Revan the Fallen OneUser Image
60. Leeloo Lamina
61. laifu
62. Elinoe
63. Jackie the Pumpkin
64. 410546 AKA Sheila
65. Ecire
66. J-Tech 013
67. Pickled Cactus
68. Evelyn Greenleaf
69. Jisen Meizuki
70. Kyandiice DeLuna
71. Pie
72. ScienceDog

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Banners

If anyone would like to make a banner for people to use to express their loyalty, please let me know and I will post it here!

Also: A special thanks to icyMOTHA for the Banners used in this thread~

icyMOTHA
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Miss Bat Cravat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zero the hunter
User Image
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Katsuo_XIII/jack_memo.gif[/img]

User Image
User Image
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Katsuo_XIII/jack_young_memo.gif[/img]

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
Fan Art

If anyone would like to create fanart in tribute of our great Lord Jack, let me know and I will post it here as a tribute to our Lord for all to admire!

Kid Jak

User Image

Keel Kanrazi
User Image

JackTech 999
User Image

Il X llI
User Image

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
J-Corp v2 is officially open!

Angelic Champion

User Image

AWWWWW YEAH.
Lets join forces for the glory of our Leader!

Are you or anyone you know an artist? I'm giving away over 60mil in prizes for my contest! Everyone walks away with a prize! Come check it out!

Fluffy Otaku

I think supporters come with the territory.
Only truly loyal fans would support a character who is not in his niche...
So Jack for Halloween.
EB during Easter.

I mean, it's logical to think that their power is at its greatest during the time of their holiday, right?

EB is going to fall...hard...
*wears a poncho and goggles
It's gonna be bloody...
emotion_bandaid

Super Humorist

Mmmh, curious.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Good to see J-Corp back up here!

Lets make the best of this event, hm?
biggrin

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm an EB supporter and the founder of E CORP but eh... I like Jack too.
Can I get on the fanlist? ;o;

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
Pirate Captain Sushi
I'm an EB supporter and the founder of E CORP but eh... I like Jack too.
Can I get on the fanlist? ;o;

Jack welcomes all~

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
BA DOOM!

D< ******** YEAH! I Have been waiting for Jack since 06!

*strangles gaia for taking so dam long*

Stubborn Gifter

Um, forgive me if it sounds rude, but why make another thread of J-Corp when we already had one? .__.;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff