Ecire
Kid Jak
Ecire

here, have a sparkler!
-hands you one stamped with 'Ares Seal of Approval-

wait did you bring enough for everyone?

eeyup.
-pulls them out from pocket space-

Your a fire demon right please tell me these are not your turds...

I mean it would be cool to poo sparklers but I rather know first.

Tenacious Rogue

Kid Jak
Ecire
Kid Jak
Ecire

here, have a sparkler!
-hands you one stamped with 'Ares Seal of Approval-

wait did you bring enough for everyone?

eeyup.
-pulls them out from pocket space-

Your a fire demon right please tell me these are not your turds...

I mean it would be cool to poo sparklers but I rather know first.

{I just hit my head on the floor laughing at that. hope you are happy.}
-gives a look of disgust-
what? No! of course not. that is just plain gross.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
First water balloons and now fireworks! Would now be a bad time to bring out the party cannon?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Ecire

{I just hit my head on the floor laughing at that. hope you are happy.}
-gives a look of disgust-
what? No! of course not. that is just plain gross.

{I Win!}

Well I had to ask since it looked like you just pulled it out your but.

I meen I am not judging people can do with their own poo what they like.

Ants build their houses with theirs Dung beetles take theirs with them where ever they go.

some demons shoot flame out their butt

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PrincessTeala
Darth Acheron
Afternoon J-Corp. How are you?

Good. Today's new comic book day. How are you?
That's good. I'm doing pretty good thanks.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PrincessTeala
First water balloons and now fireworks! Would now be a bad time to bring out the party cannon?

Lily pops in and sprays everyone down with more Mischief juice.

Not enough MISCHIEF!

She tosses a pile of pumpkin balloons to Ecrie. "See what you can do with these!"

*Hmm, I really like this dimensional door hopping!*

Lily reaches her hand up and it disappears into the ether. Seconds later, her hand reappears, pulling a rope. Tugging hard, she pops out of existence as a large swimming pool drops in from the ether, complete with falling water. As the pool fills, she reappears dragging a pool ladder. She reaches up again, and this time jumps out of the way as a diving board falls from empty space.

"Everybody into the pool," she yells. "Zero, do you cater pool parties?" Then disappears again.

From mid-air, assorted Little Jacks start popping into existence over the pool and falling in.

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
What's going on in here stare

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Lily_Fairegarden
PrincessTeala

Not enough MISCHIEF!

She tosses a pile of pumpkin balloons to Ecrie. "See what you can do with these!"

Lily reaches her hand up and it disappears into the ether. Seconds later, her hand reappears, pulling a rope. Tugging hard, she pops out of existence as a large swimming pool drops in from the ether, complete with falling water. As the pool fills, she reappears dragging a pool ladder. She reaches up again, and this time jumps out of the way as a diving board falls from empty space.

"Everybody into the pool," she yells. "Zero, do you cater pool parties?" Then disappears again.

From mid-air, assorted Little Jacks start popping into existence over the pool and falling in.

"Hey!"*Is soaked and starts feeling strange a moment later*"Hee..hee...hee!" *Brings out the party cannon and loads it with beach balls* "Incoming! " *fires above the pool to make the fun rain down*

Tenacious Rogue

Lily_Fairegarden
PrincessTeala

Not enough MISCHIEF!

please, can a dwarf blow a hole in his pants?
twisted
-fades into the shadows and prepares the water bombardment-

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
*Zero sees the pool and runs into a drawer in the kitchen. He then comes back while wearing pirate clothes and carrying a ship large enough to carry him* AVAST MATEYS!!! *He rides the boat in the pool while he takes out a fishing rod* This here be the ye ol' fishing of Davey Jones. It uses water as fishing portals allowing to fish anywhere as long as there be water.
*He casts the rod to the water and quickly pulls out a tuna* See? Now we be waiting to catch a good fish. *Throws the fish to a group of ghost pirates with a grill that start to cook the fish*

((BTW new comic done:
User Image
Next victim will be one of our female members. Who will be our "lucky winner"?))

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zero the hunter

((BTW new comic done:Next victim will be one of our female members. Who will be our "lucky winner"?))

((Yay new Comic thanks for doing this Zero!!))

*scowls at the pirates and grabs the Tuna flinging it through a portal to its home lake.*

I still have enough tricks to reduce you lot to ash for sever hundred years.

*He motions to the pirate ghosts.*

so No grill. Unless we are grilling Grunny.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kid Jak
Zero the hunter

((BTW new comic done:Next victim will be one of our female members. Who will be our "lucky winner"?))

((Yay new Comic thanks for doing this Zero!!))

*scowls at the pirates and grabs the Tuna flinging it through a portal to its home lake.*

I still have enough tricks to reduce you lot to ash for sever hundred years.

*He motions to the pirate ghosts.*

so No grill. Unless we are grilling Grunny.
((It's no biggy, I will try to update the main comic some time next week))
*Zero approaches Jak while pointing a cannon from the ship at him* How ye be fighting ghost pirates, eh ye Coral-hugger? Also what we all be eating in a pool party if not fish? Simple grilled meat? *Zero pulls his fishing rod and takes out a cooler filled with packed grill meat* ...well that be convenient.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zero the hunter
((It's no biggy, I will try to update the main comic some time next week))
*Zero approaches Jak while pointing a cannon from the ship at him* How ye be fighting ghost pirates, eh ye Coral-hugger? Also what we all be eating in a pool party if not fish? Simple grilled meat? *Zero pulls his fishing rod and takes out a cooler filled with packed grill meat* ...well that be convenient.

We grill tofu and seaweed wrapped shellfish. but don't use the B word if the Crabs down stairs here that they will invade you think ants are bad you haven't seen mutant crabs.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kaiserin Kai
What's going on in here stare
Ummm black hole pools,firecracks,fish talking to demon flies and and rekindling mischief apparently. *does a cannonball into the pool !P Why not join us?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff