• Battle Hardened 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PrincessTeala
The Iron Magus
PrincessTeala
The Iron Magus
PrincessTeala

There was a kickstart for a big Halloween bash Lord Jack was going to put on. Instead,we got a battle between him and the Easter Bunny. You'd join a team and fight other people. It was fun,but it feels like we wasted our money. In the event comic, Halloween town was destroyed. I would like to see it rebuilt.

That sucks. Can you link me to the comic? I can't seem to find it.

The True Enemy

It's part of a Bunny's lament.

gonk
So they created Halloween Town... left it unused and unmentioned for YEARS... and then when they finally get around to acknowledging its existence... they do a big lead-up to make everyone excited... and then THEY EFFING DESTROY IT?!

What the HELL gaia. emotion_0A0 I don't... I can't even... WHY?!

My thoughts exactly. If you look on the world map,you can see where it used to be.

User Image

Yeah, I noticed. -_-
It's depressing.

I know blowing stuff up is Gaia's thang, but come on...

Beloved Healer

11,800 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
*Lily walks into the JCorp kitchen with an armful of supplies. She clears of one of the tables with a sweep of her arm and drops her supplies on top of it. Apples roll down the table as butter, flour and spices hit the surface. She walks over to the oven and turns it on to pre-heat it.*

It's going to be officially Autumn in a day or two. It's. Time. For. Pies! yum_pie yum_pie yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pie yum_pie

*She walks over to the cabinets and starts pulling out bowls and measuring cups and knives and the marble rolling pin. Gathering everything up in her arms, she returns to the work table. After piling the apples into the giant pottery bowl, she begins making short-crust pastry for the pies, humming 'This is Halloween' very low, almost under her breathe.*

(why are there no musical note emoticons???)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff