< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 881 882 883 > >> >>> »|

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeata Zi
ashlex_in_pearl
I'll be honest, when I joined Gaia some 5 1/2 years ago, Jack was what really drew me to the events. Halloween has been my favorite holiday ever since I was little and I loved that Jack was this awesome looking pumpkin dude biggrin
He may not be my favorite anymore, but I do still love him
I also love Jack.

When the event is over, I will probably ask to join J-Corp lol

Yeah! That'll be cool smile All debts will (hopefully) be settled, so we can go back to supporting both!

Maybe I will ask to join too

Devoted Husband

Yeata Zi
Samuel Elias Carswell
E-Corp Saboteur
I AM ONLY A HUMBLE FELLOW JACKALOPE. WHAT SORT SECRET INFORMATION HAVE WE LEARNED TODAY, MY BRETHREN? ninja

My. Your face certainly looks spirited.

... Today, we practiced poisoning the candy accrued at E-Corp's headquarters. I rather hope they don't catch wind of it. They'll probably ship all their candy to us.

I dunno how well you would like that. It's hard to tell which of our candies are explosive. The Boss gets a little happy with the Napalm-filled eggs sometimes.

You have to get a nose for it to know which are good to eat and which are for throwing at your enemies.

I'd be seeking the napalm ones, myself. Quite a pleasant bit of tang to those!

Cuddly Kitten

18,850 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
sign me up 4laugh
I'm willing to do my very best to support the one and only King of Halloween!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
ashlex_in_pearl
Yeata Zi
ashlex_in_pearl
I'll be honest, when I joined Gaia some 5 1/2 years ago, Jack was what really drew me to the events. Halloween has been my favorite holiday ever since I was little and I loved that Jack was this awesome looking pumpkin dude biggrin
I also love Jack.

Yeah! That'll be cool smile All debts will (hopefully) be settled, so we can go back to supporting both!

Depends on if I get hurt feelings during the event or not lol

I CAN HOLD A GRUDGE!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Samuel Elias Carswell
Yeata Zi
Samuel Elias Carswell
E-Corp Saboteur
I AM ONLY A HUMBLE FELLOW JACKALOPE. WHAT SORT SECRET INFORMATION HAVE WE LEARNED TODAY, MY BRETHREN? ninja

... Today, we practiced poisoning the candy accrued at E-Corp's headquarters. I rather hope they don't catch wind of it. They'll probably ship all their candy to us.

I dunno how well you would like that. It's hard to tell which of our candies are explosive. The Boss gets a little happy with the Napalm-filled eggs sometimes.

You have to get a nose for it to know which are good to eat and which are for throwing at your enemies.

You and Sab might get along then!

Robots, I swear.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeata Zi
ashlex_in_pearl
Yeata Zi
ashlex_in_pearl
I also love Jack.

I CAN HOLD A GRUDGE!

Hear hear! Can't join up with anyone like that!

Devoted Husband

Yeata Zi
Samuel Elias Carswell
Yeata Zi
Samuel Elias Carswell
E-Corp Saboteur

Robots, I swear.

We are a rather special breed, aren't we? I have a particular weakness for silver polish. And Windex, but I can't drink that around my children. My youngest son keeps trying to sample it. Rather not good.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Samuel Elias Carswell
Yeata Zi
Samuel Elias Carswell
Yeata Zi
Samuel Elias Carswell
E-Corp Saboteur

Robots, I swear.

We are a rather special breed, aren't we? I have a particular weakness for silver polish. And Windex, but I can't drink that around my children. My youngest son keeps trying to sample it. Rather not good.
Better not take up anti-freeze drinking. I hear it is like sweet nectar, but deadly to us organics.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
ashlex_in_pearl
Yeata Zi
ashlex_in_pearl
Yeata Zi
ashlex_in_pearl
I also love Jack.

I CAN HOLD A GRUDGE!

Yes. But, so far so good :3

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeata Zi
ashlex_in_pearl
Yeata Zi
ashlex_in_pearl
Yeata Zi
ashlex_in_pearl
I also love Jack.

I CAN HOLD A GRUDGE!

Yes. But, so far so good :3
Sure seems that way. Each announcement makes me more excited for the event to start! I can't wait to see how everything pans out!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
So any word on if we will be forming out own -J- Techs?

If so dibs on J-Tech 001

Devoted Husband

Yeata Zi
Better not take up anti-freeze drinking. I hear it is like sweet nectar, but deadly to us organics.

Ooh! My husband quite likes antifreeze. Well, one of my husbands, anyway. Poison mage. Different rules, la.

He whispers.

... I do wish this fellow up front had a means of fundraising that wasn't so on-the-nose, mind. I didn't so much enjoy being panhandled by a sentient vegetable. Thought I'd mismanaged my medication again, for a minute.

Graceful Lightbringer

23,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Kid Jak
So any word on if we will be forming out own -J- Techs?

If so dibs on J-Tech 001

Haha, that sounds like fun! If we do end up doing this, I'd love to be a part of it.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Samuel Elias Carswell
Yeata Zi

Ooh! My husband quite likes antifreeze. Well, one of my husbands, anyway. Poison mage. Different rules, la.

He whispers.

... I do wish this fellow up front had a means of fundraising that wasn't so on-the-nose, mind. I didn't so much enjoy being panhandled by a sentient vegetable. Thought I'd mismanaged my medication again, for a minute.

You have multiple husbands? o.0 I don't know that I could keep up with one. :/

I was a little miffed when after I submitted 100 million gold (to get into thet sweet, sweet manga), Jack goes and tells us it's to keep my beloved Easter Bunny a way from the party. I thought the donation was just so we could have a good time!

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

;3; All hail jack the king of halloween!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff