Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
yup training for for an upcoming rig.

I Pumped up so much though I think I pump-kined!

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Kid Jak
yup training for for an upcoming rig.

I Pumped up so much though I think I pump-kined!

Looking good! Living up to your namesake today I see. emotion_dealwithit

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PrincessTeala

I am working on my halloween avi emotion_kirakira

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Kid Jak
PrincessTeala

I am working on my halloween avi emotion_kirakira

There you go! It's never too early to prepare for Halloween. I do hope we see more of Lord Jack this year. Any theories on what he's been up to?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PrincessTeala

There you go! It's never too early to prepare for Halloween. I do hope we see more of Lord Jack this year. Any theories on what he's been up to?

Probably getting his head on strait.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Kid Jak
PrincessTeala

True. He could also be working on his relationship with EB. They're finally friends.

P.S. Your fellow fish in the tank just gave me 58616 gold! Thanks. emotion_brofist

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PrincessTeala
Kid Jak
PrincessTeala

True. He could also be working on his relationship with EB. They're finally friends.

P.S. Your fellow fish in the tank just gave me 58616 gold! Thanks. emotion_brofist

Morning everyone....that jolteon item is prefect for the supposed new color specs of lord Jacks (well at least according to the Follower of jack item....I ttotally need another jolteon or two...kinda sad that one of hte ears goes behind the bow on the ponytail for the female side.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
Kid Jak
PrincessTeala

Morning everyone....that jolteon item is prefect for the supposed new color specs of lord Jacks (well at least according to the Follower of jack item....I ttotally need another jolteon or two...kinda sad that one of hte ears goes behind the bow on the ponytail for the female side.

Good morning. The rig that Kid Jak's in just came out. I'm going to try to save up for it.

Don't you hate it when items don't quite work out the way you want them to?

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
Kid Jak
PrincessTeala

Good morning. The rig that Kid Jak's in just came out. I'm going to try to save up for it.

yea i mean it doesn't look terrible so i'll prolly still do it. Haha we should all dress up like a team for this halloween...what do you think of that idea?

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
Kid Jak
PrincessTeala

yea i mean it doesn't look terrible so i'll prolly still do it. Haha we should all dress up like a team for this halloween...what do you think of that idea?

Sounds fun! Team Jack for the win! emotion_dowant Do we need to get sports jerseys?

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala

Sounds fun! Team Jack for the win! emotion_dowant Do we need to get sports jerseys?
Not jerseys but we have a pretty nice fuzzy vest in the jolteon item....or go super fuzzkins with the fur parts of flareon...flareon's item doesn't fit much with jacks style though.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Nothing fuzzy please.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Darth Acheron
Nothing fuzzy please.

Then what do you suggest we wear? I do have a black and Orange cape in my inventory.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Darth Acheron
Nothing fuzzy please.
xp Oh thats right sith don't like fuzzy thus why there's no sith ewoks or chewwies or anything. Its just fur on a vest though....i can understand not wanting the flareon though...

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PrincessTeala
Darth Acheron
Nothing fuzzy please.

Then what do you suggest we wear? I do have a black and Orange cape in my inventory.
A cape always works. Exactly. we don't do fuzz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff