23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter
I go absent for a few days and everyone is having a pillow fight! For shame on you! stressed
You can't have a pillow fight without blanket forts! You need a place to rest and recover in between fights! Come now! We need all the blankets and cushions to build forts. *Starts to build a blanket fort with blankets and chairs*
Yes blanket forts! I had almost forgotton about those. Besides we will need a place to rest and recover.
Maybe when a next gaia event related to sleeping comes we can make 2 simple contests. Design a Blanket Fort and Design a Pajamas. I usually sleep semi naked so I doubt that I could design a pajamas. *Continues building a large blanket fort that reaches the ceiling* The ceiling is too low here. Oh well.

Or we could always try and host something for International Pillow fight day on April 5th. Might be fun.

Awesome idea!

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21
*rushes into the rec room and flips onto the trampoline swinging at both Lily and Teala with her Unicorn pillow*

*Squeals and tries to avoid the pillow to no avail* Good one! It's such a shame no one else wants to join us. *Giggles* I don't think Darth Acheron likes tribbles much even if they're not real.

We could try Magical Girl Sneak Attacking him...

Lily falls to the trampoline and bounces back up, swinging her owl pillow.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter
I go absent for a few days and everyone is having a pillow fight! For shame on you! stressed
You can't have a pillow fight without blanket forts! You need a place to rest and recover in between fights! Come now! We need all the blankets and cushions to build forts. *Starts to build a blanket fort with blankets and chairs*
Yes blanket forts! I had almost forgotton about those. Besides we will need a place to rest and recover.
Maybe when a next gaia event related to sleeping comes we can make 2 simple contests. Design a Blanket Fort and Design a Pajamas. I usually sleep semi naked so I doubt that I could design a pajamas. *Continues building a large blanket fort that reaches the ceiling* The ceiling is too low here. Oh well.

Or we could always try and host something for International Pillow fight day on April 5th. Might be fun.

Awesome idea!

Or we could do both! Host a blanket fort and pajama designing contest as well as a Pillow Fight thread in the forums!

We could do it! It would be great fun!

Lily tosses some stuffed Tribbles at Zero's fort.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21
*rushes into the rec room and flips onto the trampoline swinging at both Lily and Teala with her Unicorn pillow*

*Squeals and tries to avoid the pillow to no avail* Good one! It's such a shame no one else wants to join us. *Giggles* I don't think Darth Acheron likes tribbles much even if they're not real.
I think his sith training just makes him more of the serious type, I mean tribble toys aren't very sith like after all. * Continues jumping on the trampoline swinging her unicorn pillow while waiting for someone to make a move*

I'm going to have to find some little stuffed Death Star pillows to pelt him with. Maybe he can enjoy himself then.

Or one of those electronic floaty thingies that shoots shocks out...

Lily bounces OVER Rose and tries to make contact with her Owl pillow.

The little Jackies bounce off the trampoline and head for the blanket fort for safety. Too many bouncing girls on that trampoline!!!

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Darth Acheron
Hopefully it stays contained in the rec room..

Fondly, an aperture opens above in the ceiling. From out of it flies two metal whirling, floaty training balls, humming with electricity. Engraved on the side of the spheres are the words "The Cake is a Lie".

The spheres flank Acheron and wait for him to move.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Zero the hunter

You need to at least change into yoga clothes or sweats or pajamas!

*laughter*

I never built blanket forts when we had pillows fights - I always dodged under the bed! Easier to grab ankles. *laughter*

Lily bounces and swings her owl pillow at Zero, but ends up whirling around too far and falling off the trampoline. She yelps as she hits, but at least the safety mats were set up properly.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lily_Fairegarden
Darth Acheron

Fondly, an aperture opens above in the ceiling. From out of it flies two metal whirling, floaty training balls, humming with electricity. Engraved on the side of the spheres are the words "The Cake is a Lie".

Acheron eyes the orbs suspiciously, keeping his hand near his lightsaber. He didn't sense danger yet, but he'd be prepared either way.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Darth Acheron
Lily_Fairegarden
Darth Acheron

Acheron eyes the orbs suspiciously, keeping his hand near his lightsaber. He didn't sense danger yet, but he'd be prepared either way.

The spheres wait, humming softly as they glow. Slowly they begin to orbit around Acheron, dropping into criss-crossing diagonal orbits on either side. (sorry the visual isn't great.)

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Lily_Fairegarden
Darth Acheron
Lily_Fairegarden
Darth Acheron

The spheres wait, humming softly as they glow. Slowly they begin to orbit around Acheron, dropping into criss-crossing diagonal orbits on either side. (sorry the visual isn't great.)
Acheron watches as they suddenly change their pattern, making him even more suspicious of them. Cautiously he takes a step forward, waiting to see how the orbs would react.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Afternoon everyone! Over two feet from the looks of things where I am. Where does everyone else stand if your in the blizzard zone? Also how is everyone doing

*looks around rec room to gather sheets and cushions but not before getting whacked by Lily's Pillow* Good one Lily but temp truce for fort building?

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Afternoon all.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Blackrosekitten21
Afternoon everyone! Over two feet from the looks of things where I am. Where does everyone else stand if your in the blizzard zone? Also how is everyone doing

*looks around rec room to gather sheets and cushions but not before getting whacked by Lily's Pillow* Good one Lily but temp truce for fort building?

I'm not in the blizzard zone,but my sister is. I'm doing good. How are you?

*Jumps off trampoline to help build forts*

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21

Doing Just fine. Haven't lost power so Yay! LOTS of snow though lots and lots of snow. If i'm daring tommorow i might go play in however much snow we get. At the very least i'll make a snow angel

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21

Doing Just fine. Haven't lost power so Yay! LOTS of snow though lots and lots of snow. If i'm daring tommorow i might go play in however much snow we get. At the very least i'll make a snow angel

Because I just have to - it's pavlovian -

Do you want to build a snowman?

Ducks and hides under the trampoline.

I like snow, but there's a limit and I think we reached it six weeks or so ago, don't you?

Lily crawls out from under the trampoline and pulls some chairs over the fort.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Darth Acheron
Lily_Fairegarden
Darth Acheron
Lily_Fairegarden
Darth Acheron

Acheron watches as they suddenly change their pattern, making him even more suspicious of them. Cautiously he takes a step forward, waiting to see how the orbs would react.

The orbs hum and move smoothly back into place. They start humming rhythmically, and after a few moments, the tune is recognizable. Sparks start to run over the surface of the spheres in patterns.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff