+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Kid Jak's Wife

Firebreathing Enchantress

Occip
Kid-Jak-A-Lynn
Occip
Kid-Jak-A-Lynn
Someone say popcorn? I likes pop of the corn.
o n o joo da feeshie wife *pokes*

Yes I is a fishie wife. I still tink it funny that you calls Jakie a lair lair pants on fire.

he makes lies lots, he makes lies last night and i crai cuz dey mean lieurs pants ; A ;

Well thats not nice. I will pokes-ed him for you, until he says sorry.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Darth Acheron
Good Evening J-Corp. How are you?

In a very fond and mischievous manner, a multitude of tiny time doors open in the air above Acheron and dozens and dozens of toy Tribbles drop down around him, filling the room to his hips.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Blackrosekitten21

*smiles as she see's teala covered in tribble toys* Ok recreation room One it is then; *heads off to the aforementioned rec room with her giant plush unicorn*

Lily bounces on the trampoline, owl pillow in hand, dozens of lil Jackies bouncing with her.

We should use this room more often. Good to know that JCorp has a couple rec-rooms for high spirited employees to ... rec. She giggles.

A couple of the little Jackies bounce off the trampoline, looking green instead of orange.

Hurry up, you two! Lily shouts at Rose and Teala. And no fair wearing wings, Teala, although you do look lovely. Both of you - too lovely for a pillow fight on a trampoline!

She bounces hard and does a somersault.

Shy UFO

24,275 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Kid-Jak-A-Lynn
Occip
Kid-Jak-A-Lynn
Occip
Kid-Jak-A-Lynn
Someone say popcorn? I likes pop of the corn.
o n o joo da feeshie wife *pokes*

Yes I is a fishie wife. I still tink it funny that you calls Jakie a lair lair pants on fire.

he makes lies lots, he makes lies last night and i crai cuz dey mean lieurs pants ; A ;

Well thats not nice. I will pokes-ed him for you, until he says sorry.
he sayed he sowwies later yesterday, but now he trins to talks me into moveings into feeshie house wiff him ; A ; i dunt do feeshie stuff!

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Lily_Fairegarden
Darth Acheron
Good Evening J-Corp. How are you?

In a very fond and mischievous manner, a multitude of tiny time doors open in the air above Acheron and dozens and dozens of toy Tribbles drop down around him, filling the room to his hips.
Acheron frowns as he glances around the room to see it filled with these..things. Taking a deep breath through his nose he exhaled and felt the cold rush of the Dark Side. Stretching out his arms with his hands together, he spread his arms, causing a path to emerge. Smiling with his work done he put his arms down and exited the room, leaving those...things behind.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Lily_Fairegarden
Blackrosekitten21

*smiles as she see's teala covered in tribble toys* Ok recreation room One it is then; *heads off to the aforementioned rec room with her giant plush unicorn*

Lily bounces on the trampoline, owl pillow in hand, dozens of lil Jackies bouncing with her.

We should use this room more often. Good to know that JCorp has a couple rec-rooms for high spirited employees to ... rec. She giggles.

A couple of the little Jackies bounce off the trampoline, looking green instead of orange.

Hurry up, you two! Lily shouts at Rose and Teala. And no fair wearing wings, Teala, although you do look lovely. Both of you - too lovely for a pillow fight on a trampoline!

Thanks. One moment. *runs off to change into a nightgown*

I'm baaaaaaaack! *Rushes into the room and jumps on the trampoline all the while swinging a seal shaped pillow at Lilly*

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PrincessTeala
Lily_Fairegarden
Blackrosekitten21

Thanks. One moment. *runs off to change into a nightgown*

I'm baaaaaaaack! *Rushes into the room and jumps on the trampoline all the while swinging a seal shaped pillow at Lilly*

*rushes into the rec room and flips onto the trampoline swinging at both Lily and Teala with her Unicorn pillow*

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Hopefully it stays contained in the rec room..

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Blackrosekitten21
*rushes into the rec room and flips onto the trampoline swinging at both Lily and Teala with her Unicorn pillow*

*Squeals and tries to avoid the pillow to no avail* Good one! It's such a shame no one else wants to join us. *Giggles* I don't think Darth Acheron likes tribbles much even if they're not real.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21

*Squeals and tries to avoid the pillow to no avail* Good one! It's such a shame no one else wants to join us. *Giggles* I don't think Darth Acheron likes tribbles much even if they're not real.
I think his sith training just makes him more of the serious type, I mean tribble toys aren't very sith like after all. * Continues jumping on the trampoline swinging her unicorn pillow while waiting for someone to make a move*

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I go absent for a few days and everyone is having a pillow fight! For shame on you! stressed
You can't have a pillow fight without blanket forts! You need a place to rest and recover in between fights! Come now! We need all the blankets and cushions to build forts. *Starts to build a blanket fort with blankets and chairs*

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Blackrosekitten21
PrincessTeala
Blackrosekitten21

I think his sith training just makes him more of the serious type, I mean tribble toys aren't very sith like after all. * Continues jumping on the trampoline swinging her unicorn pillow while waiting for someone to make a move*

*blocks Rose's pillow with my own and glances over at Zero.* Feeling left out? At least you're a better sport than Darth. Blanket forts are pretty fun.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
I go absent for a few days and everyone is having a pillow fight! For shame on you! stressed
You can't have a pillow fight without blanket forts! You need a place to rest and recover in between fights! Come now! We need all the blankets and cushions to build forts. *Starts to build a blanket fort with blankets and chairs*
Yes blanket forts! I had almost forgotton about those. Besides we will need a place to rest and recover.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter
Yes blanket forts! I had almost forgotton about those. Besides we will need a place to rest and recover.
Maybe when a next gaia event related to sleeping comes we can make 2 simple contests. Design a Blanket Fort and Design a Pajamas. I usually sleep semi naked so I doubt that I could design a pajamas. *Continues building a large blanket fort that reaches the ceiling* The ceiling is too low here. Oh well.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter
Maybe when a next gaia event related to sleeping comes we can make 2 simple contests. Design a Blanket Fort and Design a Pajamas. I usually sleep semi naked so I doubt that I could design a pajamas. *Continues building a large blanket fort that reaches the ceiling* The ceiling is too low here. Oh well.

Or we could always try and host something for International Pillow fight day on April 5th. Might be fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff