+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
410546 AKA Sheila
*enjoys the hand held game that Rose gave her, and frowns when it suddenly stops working. Hitting it against the glass of her containment field to see if she can get it to work*

I tink it stopped working......

*pouts and looks arounds with her red eyes....*

Can I come out and help? Maybe I can scare up some help?
Unfortunatly i think 001 hid the key to your containment chamber but its halloween. 001 shouldn't keep you up on halloween.

As to hazy yea i know our Lord Jack hasn't made an appearence though i believe he's the lil green thing in this event....still its frustrating......

Kid Jak's Wife

Firebreathing Enchantress

Blackrosekitten21
410546 AKA Sheila
*enjoys the hand held game that Rose gave her, and frowns when it suddenly stops working. Hitting it against the glass of her containment field to see if she can get it to work*

Unfortunatly i think 001 hid the key to your containment chamber but its halloween. 001 shouldn't keep you up on halloween.

As to hazy yea i know our Lord Jack hasn't made an appearence though i believe he's the lil green thing in this event....still its frustrating......

No no...

*swims and shakes her head*

Say it ain't so. our Lord Jack needs to make an appearance. This is his glorious time to reign. Maybe we are not doing enough? More pumpkiumpkins, and more candy....oooooooooo candy. See this is why i needs to be let out so I can go find our great lord and master.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
410546 AKA Sheila
Blackrosekitten21
410546 AKA Sheila

No no...

*swims and shakes her head*

Say it ain't so. our Lord Jack needs to make an appearance. This is his glorious time to reign. Maybe we are not doing enough? More pumpkiumpkins, and more candy....oooooooooo candy. See this is why i needs to be let out so I can go find our great lord and master.
I know I miss Lord Jack tooo......i think we need more mischievious souls to bring lord jack to us. Unlocks the door to sheila's containment chamber with her wristwatch Your free sheila I doubt puberty will cause too many issues though i understand the extra caution. You might want to try and take a stable form unless you want to walk around as a tentacle monster.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Trick or...

Does anyone have the Team Jack logo from last year's event? I wanna use it in avatar art of my Paw :3

TREAT!

Kid Jak's Wife

Firebreathing Enchantress

Blackrosekitten21
I know I miss Lord Jack tooo......i think we need more mischievious souls to bring lord jack to us. Unlocks the door to sheila's containment chamber with her wristwatch Your free sheila I doubt puberty will cause too many issues though i understand the extra caution. You might want to try and take a stable form unless you want to walk around as a tentacle monster.

*slime and juices from with in drain out.*

Yays I is free!!!....Shhhh...Now don't tell 001...He will be very very upset. As for forms...

*Glances at slooshing sliming wiggling tentacles.*

I see your point.......

*Closes all her eyes, and focuses really super extra hard.*

I can feel it...I can feel it....

*A strange balurp noise squeeks out her back side. Turns a deeper shade of green*

Sorry...let me try again....

*The mists of change consume her*

I want to help Lord Jack...I know I can help...I think I can help....Is it working?

*Peaks one eye open*

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I wonder if all this time travel will alter the time line of the future...

I wonder if I can create fish Paws!

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Kid Jak
I wonder if all this time travel will alter the time line of the future...

I wonder if I can create fish Paws!

o.O That would be awesome! Then we'd have a tiny version of you! Just be careful not to get squished.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
410546 AKA Sheila
Blackrosekitten21

*slime and juices from with in drain out.*

Yays I is free!!!....Shhhh...Now don't tell 001...He will be very very upset. As for forms...

*Glances at slooshing sliming wiggling tentacles.*

I see your point.......

*Closes all her eyes, and focuses really super extra hard.*

I can feel it...I can feel it....

*A strange balurp noise squeeks out her back side. Turns a deeper shade of green*

Sorry...let me try again....

*The mists of change consume her*

I want to help Lord Jack...I know I can help...I think I can help....Is it working?

*Peaks one eye open*

Not sure...

try eating something to help the mutation along

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I would like to thank Tech 013 for the gift they so graciously bestowed upon me.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Happy Halloween, JCorp! I miss you all!
*Lily gloms Sheila* long time no see! Good to see you!
Have the lil Jacks been behaving?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
this is halloween!

Groans who is all in a sugar coma?

Tenacious Rogue

Kid Jak
this is halloween!

Groans who is all in a sugar coma?

-is in the rafters groaning in pain-

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
I wonder which team won the Halloween event. Demons I hope.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Bonjour Corp. Now that Halloween is over I am whole again. No more having to walk with a peg-leg or trying to figure out how to fight with just an arm and no head. I sure hope that everyone had fun. Last I saw the demons where winning the battle. I sure hope they win since I haven't been on a winning side since 2 years back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff