Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

Might want to beef up security in the drainage system.... or replace the grating.

You Broke my Grating crying I sleep down there

Instead of sleeping in the drainage grating why don't we make you your own specialized sleeping area. I can't imagine the drainage grating must be very pleasent and no wonder it smells slightly off in her sometimes.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

Might want to beef up security in the drainage system.... or replace the grating.

Instead of sleeping in the drainage grating why don't we make you your own specialized sleeping area. I can't imagine the drainage grating must be very pleasent and no wonder it smells slightly off in her sometimes.

but it smells so much like the reclamation facility I love so much!

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

alright i can;t force you anyways but then we need to make a grate for the waterflow and one thats safe for your sleeping needs. That reasonable?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

alright i can;t force you anyways but then we need to make a grate for the waterflow and one thats safe for your sleeping needs. That reasonable?

don't worry I got it covered. I know this lovely swarm of piranha that have been looking for a new home

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

don't worry I got it covered. I know this lovely swarm of piranha that have been looking for a new home

As long as they are informed of who not to feast on its ok with me. Who knows when we may need to enter that way. I certainly hope it never happens but better to be prepared.

Tenacious Rogue

if you will excuse me, I think I will go out and do another search.
-fades into the ceiling shadows-

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blackrosekitten21

As long as they are informed of who not to feast on its ok with me. Who knows when we may need to enter that way. I certainly hope it never happens but better to be prepared.

hmm good point they are a bit bitey oh I know I have a few hundred mutant crabs I could have them move it they ca be trained

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21

hmm good point they are a bit bitey oh I know I have a few hundred mutant crabs I could have them move it they ca be trained

As long as they can be properly trained i'll even see about an intelligence boosting serum for them. The smarter the mutant crab the better for security!

Anxious Garbage

Blackrosekitten21
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

*reaches for a towel and gives it to wheatley* Where have you been? Haven't seen you around in awhile. You are right we need to tighten our security and where ppl can access. *Jots drainage system and grating replacement down on her notepad below no friction panels for ceiling* Wow we have alot of work do to. Does anybody know if all the security camera's in the facilties and all the speaker systems are in working order? Also how's our security in the lower levels if nobody has checked can somebody do a security check there?
Oh, you know...
Sick after being exposed to radiation in Aekea.

Kid Jak
It wasn't me! I'm not even sure how I got in the drainage system.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
IDS Wheatley
Blackrosekitten21
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

*reaches for a towel and gives it to wheatley* Where have you been? Haven't seen you around in awhile. You are right we need to tighten our security and where ppl can access. *Jots drainage system and grating replacement down on her notepad below no friction panels for ceiling* Wow we have alot of work do to. Does anybody know if all the security camera's in the facilties and all the speaker systems are in working order? Also how's our security in the lower levels if nobody has checked can somebody do a security check there?
Oh, you know...

Kid Jak

We should have you decontaminated then. Wouldn't want any radiation insdie the facilities. Who knows what could happen. Until then were going to have to ask you to wear protective clothing in case you do have any radiation on you.

Anxious Garbage

Blackrosekitten21
IDS Wheatley
Blackrosekitten21
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

Oh, you know...

Kid Jak

We should have you decontaminated then. Wouldn't want any radiation insdie the facilities. Who knows what could happen. Until then were going to have to ask you to wear protective clothing in case you do have any radiation on you.
Uh...
I used a decontamination shower in Durem, does that count?

Tenacious Rogue

-appears from behind a desk-
nothing to report, sadly.no signs of EB, and so far only thing mutated were the nearby pumpkins. course, I haven't seen any wildlife, but nothing unusual about that, right?
-overhears current conversation-
at least he wasn't here when I accidently set off some mutagens in the lab. who knows what would have happened being irradiated.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
IDS Wheatley
Blackrosekitten21
IDS Wheatley
Blackrosekitten21
IDS Wheatley
-walks in dripping wet-

Oh, you know...

Kid Jak

Uh...

Actually yes...yes it does. So its spread as far as aekea or is it just on the outskirts?

Anxious Garbage

Blackrosekitten21
IDS Wheatley
Blackrosekitten21
IDS Wheatley
Blackrosekitten21

Oh, you know...

Kid Jak

Uh...

Actually yes...yes it does. So its spread as far as aekea or is it just on the outskirts?
Coulda come as a leak from E-Corp.
I admit, I can't remember much.
I had a bit too much of your human Whiskey... but I seem to have raided a store of teal and gold items.

Shadowy Genius

16,475 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
J-Tech 001
J-Tech 013
J-Tech 001
Good News Everybody the recent problems with the mutations has a 30% chance of not being my fault!

I hope everyone is still well!

You have an excellent sense of timing, as always, sir.

013 rolls her eyes.

I trust you were unhurt during the explosion?

Yes 013 I was quite fine I got my romance collection safely stored away before the blast. Now I have finished reorganizing my lab while including more buttons and switches!

Oh, thank goodness.

On a slightly more pressing issue, what kind of serum did you inject me with, in the first place?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff