Welcome to Gaia! ::

`Hydro
Years ago I bought a relatively inexpensive cash shop item for kicks. Pink Heart Chocolate Cake.

It is now the most valuable item in my inventory.

And it's for sale!

And I bought my kiki kitty when it was 10k. 10K!

I think that was one of my OMG items too. I think I bought that with the free GC they gave everyone when the cash shop first opened.

Fluffy Trickster

Adrian Hair, it's like 1-2M when i bought it during it's first release
it's climbing to 20M, the light is going to 72M =.="
I feel so poor, there's no way I can afford that now
am I getting poorer by day? crying

fxxkin demon

Pretty much my entire account. Even items I bought just a few weeks ago have inflated.

According to my store log I bought the British Boyfriend set, Afternoon and Dark, for 36 million on Feb 5. Right now Afterdark can be be purchased for 170 million and Afternoon for a staggering 500 million. My d-tail was bought at the beginning of the year for 140 million. Now it's 2.5 billion.

Of course these prices aren't always accurate and I'm sure if you looked around the exchange you might find things a little cheaper but still to see such a rapid upswing in price on some of these items makes your head spin. Tek-tek says my account is worth close to 18 billion. Billion. What the hell?

Kawaii Cub

11,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
get out of here you lucky people. -sob-

Tiny Inquisitor

I looked up how much Logan's vest was going for the other day and I swear to god there were four on the mp and all of them were for 100mil.

Of course now it's back down to 90kish which is great but... the market is nuts.

Mega Noob

i bought sdplus widowmaker for like 800k and sainte ciel: agape for about 1mil. they're both worth over 400mil now.

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
I remember buying a Jophiel's wings for about 95 millions back in January, and now they're more than 1 billion.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Art by sheepsgobaaa.

User Image

Three months ago I had 3 agapes from one outfit that I only used for a while. I sold one of them for around 2mil (at the time that was a LOT to me.) I was thrilled by that.

Then last week it dawned on me that I NEVER used 2 agapes at the same time...so I sold the second one...0.0 3 month difference between 2mil and 300mil

Dapper Capitalist

I started cleaning out my inventory recently and was shocked at what some of my EIs are worth.
My 2nd gen Compass of Seidh is going for 40mil!?
My zodiadical (which I would never sell) is going for almost 100 mil!?

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I just looked up the lmp of Black Butler: Claude Faustus which I bought back in February for 11mil (which I thought was outrageous at the time but I wanted it), and it's 540mil. eek I keep weighing that price against my love for the item.

The amount keeps taunting me that I could pretty much get all the demonfly I need using the gold. But then the hair/eyes/shirt keep taunting me back. I keep going back and forth because I can honestly deal with collecting everything else I need for back wings myself, including the fish for the rubyback, but the demonflys are the only things I need to purchase. gonk

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Star

Keichoro
I bought my milk the cat for 20 mil and now it's like 2mil. It's an item I wanted for the 'i am' pose and not for economical value but I am a bit bothered as to how a lot of the expensive pet items have become dirt cheap now.

Oh god, I know exactly what you mean.

The pet from the RIG where the two LV twin owners are caught by flynn went from 200m to like 2m last time I checked. O_O

Some items are deflating so rapidly.

Also, Bitter Sweets was from 30m-70m back when I REALLY wanted it, but it deflated to 7m so I got it. 4laugh

Tipsy Sex Symbol

When I saw how much antipathy had inflated. o_O I got mine for 990kish. Last I looked they were over 50mil. -goes to recheck-

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
I got my big quest pet Nevermore the Raven for under 3mil, which was a good deal and took months.
I checked it today and it's up to 200 - 300mil. gonk

oMysty's Pardner

Ice-Cold Sleuth

21,365 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
bought my aria 6th gen for 2mil (when inflation is clearly showing signs) i was sad because i remember it going for around 700K so 2 mil is A LOT but now i see the price is ABP of 80+mil and the only one selling is 250mil gonk

aaand case of pietro. i bought it when it was rereleased in a cheep bundle for maybe 1.2mil and now it is.... 50ishM neutral

hmmm dark conductor was expensive but it was rereleased to death that i bought it for 1+mil and now it's at..... 21mil emotion_0A0

...wow

Homucifer's Significant Otter

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

everything in my invo has inflated like holy hell
my worth has inflated to more than 20b though i know at the beginning of the year i was nowhere near that, just a bit over 1.5b i think

i almost sold my extra NKS for 18m a few months back lol supposedly it's going for 221m now?? User Image
and majoko mariko is around 1b (LMP @2b wtf)
this doll which i got solely for the horn i got for 6m and its ABP is 165m, LMP 250m
kiki kitty is 40m lolllll i remember when it was 5k (granted this was in 05 but still)

but the ones that really shocked me were white inks and rare bugs
i have 1 of each of the rare bugs i got a long time ago and never sold cos i thought they were too neat to sell
but the 60m for a stinkin' demonfly is so tempting crying
and 1m per white ink... s**t i had nearly 200 like 2/3ish years ago and sold ~100 for like... 600k total lol
that was a lot to me back then emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces