Welcome to Gaia! ::

fxxkin demon

Wings, particularly the ones that started out in Alchemy. I couldn't understand what people saw in them. Even the smallest ones just didn't look right on Sal. And while I loves the Caretaker Tia doll ones I rarely used pinks and reds in my avi's outfits. It wasn't until the Tia recolors came out that I finally had a set that I loved.

I'm also a fan of the Beyond series. Who knew a big baggy sweater would become a staple of my avi's wardrobe.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

21,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Hmm I think Street Bounce was one I originally thought I'd never use, but then I got it in a rig and instantly fell in love and used it for several avis in a row.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Counterfeit Bride

I only use the lavender one and didn't really catch my attention until I wish listed it and started playing around with it. I love the legs and the little necklace is awesome to wear all the time. And with layering tricks I can even use the gown without covering my avi.

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

Monstrosity was kinda like a wtf for me when it came out, but I started to play with it a little and loved each and every single pose . I have two copies of the item now. gonk

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

My __Byul.
I was kinda 'meh' when it first came out but the leg pose is now proving quite useful.

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I originally bought one of the Wasteland series to make some gold in the MP. Now I wear it all the timeā€¦ and bought several of the other colors. The skin just works so well for so many avatars. xd

Slumbering Tengu

I only bought Object of Infatuation until a nice black recolor came out
I don't really care for the pink/magenta color and I was desperate for a TV-head
but now that a black recolor is out I find myself hard pressed to sell it
It's mine crying

Leader

I can't remember but i quess so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items