Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming Cultist

33,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
My Coal Sprite. I remember working my butt off to get the ingredients to make it during that zomg event. I wanted to make more than one too, but after the fact it was all but impossible.

But I don't even remember when I sold it ;.;
Not that I could use it now anyway, since I'm almost always using the animal base.

Lunatic

Honestly,i cant say i had any items i regret selling...but i do regret not buying a crud ton of dj studio headphones when they were 100mill...just because i wanted to keep my ports. sad

TitusOthello's Girlfriend

Pure-hearted Punk

26,225 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I regret selling a lot of things when the market first exploded. If I knew that I could've waited a month or so and sold my items for billions rather than a couple mil I would have held onto them longer. Honestly though I wish I never sold occulus mythica. It was my first quest on this site and I really miss owning it.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Serene Red I was playing the market and figured that I'd buy it back when it deflated. Like the OP I sold it before some major inflation. So I want to say I got 1 or 2 bil for it which was a celebratory thing at the time (It may have even been less). But when the item completely disappeared after the RIG was gone , and then the next time I saw one I had to swallow the 9 bil price tag (which was still painful). Now it doesn't sound like that much compared to prices today but I won't ever get rid of it now.

I just love almost every pose of that item. ^_^
- Not really, actually. Even with cheap items, I'll think "I could use that in the future" so I don't let things go easily.

- Protagonist's Decision. gonk I'm trying to sell off some of the more valuable stuff in my invo I can let go of, so I can get that.

- Hoard. I love to give things away and would usually donate maybe a third of the items I got out of those deflation RIGs back in the day, but...not anymore. I'll still donate/gift here and there though.

- A little from column A, a little from column B? Nice items can be found at any price!
The orignal Ninja Headband, my prized possession I won on my first account in an art contest. I sold it because I wanted that spending gold.

Got said account back two weeks ago and got really sad to see the 1 mil + I got from it being worth nothing now

Wheezing Raider

Golden Laurels. gonk

I sold them off to finish up a quest for a Ninja Headband back in the day. Then when I got up enough to buy them back, the price shot out of sight, and I never did manage to buy another pair.

I'm more careful about selling things off now. If I even think that I might use it, I hang onto it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff