Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I've been using emotes for a long time. And I see a lot of stupid posts. I'm sure we all do. But I just recently saw a post that made me think of ONE PARTICULAR FACE in response to it: User Image

It fit so... perfectly. So perfectly, that I have instantly convinced myself to start using it as an emote.

I feel like a genius of onorthodoxy, not that SOME people would understand. User Image

Has GCD ever found genius in the unorthodox? Ever had that hardcore EUREKA moment?

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
I like the idea of using item symbols as emotes. That's all I have to say. 3nodding

Elfin Guildsman

Jazin Kay
I've been using emotes for a long time. And I see a lot of stupid posts. I'm sure we all do. But I just recently saw a post that made me think of ONE PARTICULAR FACE in response to it: User Image

It fit so... perfectly. So perfectly, that I have instantly convinced myself to start using it as an emote.

I feel like a genius of onorthodoxy, not that SOME people would understand. User Image

Has GCD ever found genius in the unorthodox? Ever had that hardcore EUREKA moment?

That's an awesome idea !! emotion_awesome

Invisible Elder

I've seen a few other people who do that, but it's a nifty idea. 3nodding Personally I like the emoticons we have, and while it might be fine to locate a few I could use regularly, trying to find thumbnails for every occasion would get tiring. If someone is that dedicated to doing it all the power to them!

clarion's King

Super Model

All day, err day.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Timely Advisor

Heh, that's a very inventive use of the items!
It's good to show the emotions our emotes don't cover too.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gambinador's avatar Parmesan Snow's avatar Existential Existence's avatar GollyGeeWillikersMrWilson's avatar Vuvuzelas's avatar Minute or Minute's avatar
User Image that is awesome

translation: OMG that is awesome biggrin

Here is my eurkea moment. give me a moment to arrange it first....(to be edited)
see Friends display. User Image i forgot to equip gairish User Image

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Every time I have a "genius" idea I either forget it immediately or start writing out a topic and then realize that it wouldn't work or would be hard to implement.
          That's a cool idea, though. I wouldn't have the patience for keeping stock of all the faces I would use, especially since we have pretty good emotes already, but I wouldn't mind seeing more people do this.

Perfect Pumpkin

Existential Existence

Here is my eurkea moment. give me a moment to arrange it first....(to be edited)
Using multiple avatars to paint a giant picture.......

=Head explodes and body flumps lifeless to the floor=

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Vuvuzelas's avatar Gambinador's avatar Parmesan Snow's avatar Existential Existence's avatar GollyGeeWillikersMrWilson's avatar Minute or Minute's avatar
J 4 C K
Existential Existence

Excellent

If you Friend me I can put you in there real quick, then de-friend biggrin
You can die somewhere peaceful with flowers and four leaf clovers

Someone should compile a list of all those icon emoticons.... ninja

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Existential Existence
J 4 C K
Existential Existence

Excellent

If you Friend me I can put you in there real quick, then de-friend biggrin
You can die somewhere peaceful with flowers and four leaf clovers

Someone should compile a list of all those icon emoticons.... ninja

H-H-How do you.. how.. what.. AH.
/headexplodesaswell

O.G. Darling

I'd love to have the manner/mood/styles as emotes! What a clever idea! I can't say I'd care for anyother items though surprised
User Image

nifty idea, but i'd never be able to keep up w/ copying and pasting the images for the emote i wanted.. so i'll stick to what we have.

as for genius ideas.. i'm almost ashamed to say i don't think i've had any. D':

Smitten Pumpkin

That's a creative idea! I've never seen that. I think I'm going to pay Tektek a visit to browse the others. I love seeing unique things like this, but I can't think of any I thought of myself. :p

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

GENIUS! mrgreen I would definitely love to be able to use those pose icons as emotes. Quick! To Site Feedback!

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff