Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Champion

I have high hopes for this year's event, what with it being the 10th anniversary and whatnot.
I CAN'T WAITTTTT. emotion_kirakira

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yesssss. I want to wear Halloween items and hang out in event forums and maybe do some anon gifting. ^_____^ The Halloween events are generally so awesome. The longer the better, really.

ObsidianKing's Darling

Naughty Vampire

16,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Than that means I will posting than just lurking (80% of the time), and responding to replays. I love the Halloween and Christmas events.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
basselope7
Uncle Kenny
Yes, that would be nice indeed... ninja
I take it I have inadvertently predicted the future? emotion_kirakira

You're a prophet!

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Gold sink event, please. We already had ones so no more appropriate time than this put up such Halloween event for me.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I just hope it won't involved a lot of flash like last year's. Not that that was bad but it was pretty laggy.
Halloween is usually one of my favorite times of the year since I love watching horror movies and reading scary novels. ( which reminds me that I probably should dig out a few to read this month) And Gaia usually does have nice events as well as Transformice.

I also hope however given the light of how bad the inflation is.. we'll see some gold sinks in with the event since it's desperately needed too. sweatdrop

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I can't wait for Halloween. I hope it's not laggy. And I hope the items are cool too. I'm going to try my best to be here whenever I can for the event. I love Halloween. Go Jack!

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Kuri-Mu Momo
Bigby_Wolfe
I want the Halloween event to start on the first of October. So that we have a full month to participate.
Is that too much to ask?

I agree as well ! I'll be much too busy come Halloween week to even think about the computer. Lol.
I'll actually be less busy the week of Halloween (with the possible exception of the day itself) than earlier in the month razz So while it would be REALLY nice to have a full month, I could handle it only being the last week or two if I really had to... sweatdrop

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Soubi-chu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥ ♥
October is going to be busy for me too. I have to go into the city
for a stupid seminar for work. Then there is Comic Con for three
days. Then I am going to see my favorite band the next week. xd

I will be happy to see the event start actually. It will give people
something else to talk about other than 'doomsday woe is U
for buying flynn items bawww y u do dat with ur own personal
monies cuz it's MYYYY business to know NAO I WILL PASS
JUDGEMENT' threads.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are
surprised I'm going to Comic-Con too, all 4 days. Maybe we'll see each other!

What cosplay are you going to be wearing so I know what to look out for? 3nodding

I'm also going to Ringsidefest on the 26th if you're into professional wrestling razz

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Buttercream Pendragon
Gold sink event, please. We already had ones so no more appropriate time than this put up such Halloween event for me.
Judging by today's Gaia 9 Action News update, I'm guessing it is definitely going to be a gold sink wink

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
KaryuunoSamurai
I just hope it won't involved a lot of flash like last year's. Not that that was bad but it was pretty laggy.

The only reason I had issues with last year's event is because at the time I was forced to use other people's laptops for a while and I didn't have my USB mouse with me where I was so I could barely score any points mad The flash playback was fine for me otherwise.

Now the level of flash involved with this year's What the Fluff... Good lord please no.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
basselope7
KaryuunoSamurai

The only reason I had issues with last year's event is because at the time I was forced to use other people's laptops for a while and I didn't have my USB mouse with me where I was so I could barely score any points mad The flash playback was fine for me otherwise.

Now the level of flash involved with this year's What the Fluff... Good lord please no.

Flash was fine for me last year too except the lag. But even though I finished the fluff event there was so much lag for me. There was also so many problems with the games too because they kept glitching and never working.

I really hope they forgo the flash based mini games and do something similar to like last Christmas' event with donating/gold sink/ etc. Not completely the same but similar because we really do need something like that and it wasn't flash based.

Tricky Gekko

I haven't fully participated in a Gaia event in such a long time, so I'm really looking forward to it. whee I'll also be posting more rather than lurking once the event begins. XD Haha.

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
Definitely not celebrating Halloween got midterms around that time and a ton of papers; i miss Halloween though kind of rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Festive Celebrator

I'd like to decide on a costume! So I kind of appreciate having some time to figure out what to do whee
But I totally get what you mean, OP. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces