Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guessed it, i'm quitting gaia. quite frankly out of every user here only a very small handful dont make me feel homicidal.

and dont bother asking for items, theyre going with me simply cause im spiteful
sorry to hear that you're leaving. sad
Kaze Tashima
you guessed it, i'm quitting gaia. quite frankly out of every user here only a very small handful dont make me feel homicidal.

Good luck! I think you should keep your items and gold, so if you get bored you can always come back. 3nodding
Sorry to hear it.
Um...Bye? sweatdrop
You're an inspiration. Sure wish I could leave.
<center>Sorry to hear that, but you should understand that it's the way of the internet to have people offend you, disagree with you, and flame you.
Chiba
Kaze Tashima

Good luck! I think you should keep your items and gold, so if you get bored you can always come back. 3nodding

*agrees* yes, just in case you decide to return. 3nodding
Sorry to hear your leaving. Even though I do not know who you are.
(You should keep your gold and items anyways...you may want to come back. 3nodding )
Why did you announce it? Why don't you just pack and leave so people DON'T beg for items.

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Chiba
Kaze Tashima

What she said. It's not about the items it's about the fun.

"OH MAI GAWD TEH GAMBEENO BEEN SHOOTED!!!!1one!!"

surprised Sorry to hear a fellow vet leave. cry

Tipsy Smoker

Oh well...
If you want me to feel crushed I can.

*boo-hoo*

O.G. Gaian

After talking with him via AIM, I was asked to quote him and post this

Kaze Tashima and I
Kaze Tashima: quote me
kumori no jinshi: sure
Kaze Tashima: im not leaving becaus eof items or gold or anything
Kaze Tashima: its because a site that i've enjoyed for so long has just been wasted by idiots that dont know the reeal reason behind a community
Kaze Tashima: Before november 2003 it was one of the best sites i had ever been to, and was kinda depressed after having to be forced away from it
Kaze Tashima: however if anyone does need my help with anything be it gaia or not i will try to
Kaze Tashima: ..
Kaze Tashima: i think that'll do
kumori no jinshi: Okay

He also asked me to slap Lucrecia. *slaps Lucrecia*
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Why did you announce it? Why don't you just pack and leave so people DON'T beg for items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff