Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, as bizarre as my theory sounds; I really think it was Peyo. whee I, with the assistance of Modulus_Muskrat, compiled all the reasons. It all started off... With this..

<center>Peyo had a flower garden, it was a splendid garden, little tulips and bellflowers all over the place. It thrived in the sun of Isle de Gambino... But then.. The tower was built... And hot damn the flowers, in the tower's grand shadow, DIED! Peyo, overreacted.

Yousei Nozomi
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
</center>

Yousei Nozomi
It's Peyo. twisted He's pissed off because the tower cut off the sun to his flower garden and the flowers DIED. 3nodding

Modulus_Muskrat
Indeed! Maybe he stole the Robo-Bunny's 'carrot'/rocket/gun-thing, and wore stilts to black-mail the taller guys who were taking all his fangirls away. gonk heart I do love Peyo.

Yousei Nozomi
Totally. XO I mean look at the length of that arm! He MUST be on stilts!

Modulus_Muskrat
Has to be! And If I recall, doesn't the Hat Shop sell capes like that? Like, that cover EVERYTHING? *least, he thinks they do*

Yousei Nozomi
XO! It does! On the last page! It's all making too much sense! xd

Amus
But judging on the porpotion I believe it's a woman. And judging based on the size of the hand, I believe it to be a woman. surprised Although I can see why you think it's a man, gloved hands are difficult to figure out.

Modulus_Muskrat
Unless they're a little boy, and feminine hands... ninja

<center>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</center>

Huuu... This is too much fun. whee heart
I amuse myself, is that so bad? sad
xd Yay! We now have an official thread! That Peyo, man...he's a shady character. ninja

...Damn Gaia...not letting me post. D:
Nyowo~ It was... Peyo on STILTS. That way, he was tall enough to be proportioned like a woman beneath the cloak. 3nodding

But... what was Peyo doing in Durem? surprised
ShellieSakanokashi
Nyowo~ It was... Peyo on STILTS. That way, he was tall enough to be proportioned like a woman beneath the cloak. 3nodding

But... what was Peyo doing in Durem? surprised

That's what I said in the other thread. X3 And as for him being in Durem...trying to pick up chicks? *shrugs*
This has to be the best theory ever. domokun
o: I forgot the stilts post! Oh noez! brb ninja
[Chocograph!]
This has to be the best theory ever. domokun

Why thank you! Cx heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items