Welcome to Gaia! ::

gold for you for you have been tricked

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

You have been tricked. This thread actually DOES carry discussion. eek

My birthday is actually next week, but I thought of this topic and didn't want to forget. Also inspired by Chatterbox threads.

How was your first birthday here on Gaia?
Did you throw a 'party?'
Do you value your actual birthday or you Gaia join-date more towards your age on here?
Have you had a birthday (on here) where no one knew how old you were?
Do you even celebrate any kind of birthday here?

Anything Gaia birthday related welcome.
How was your first birthday here on Gaia? Mind-staggering... heart
Did you throw a 'party?' Yes, since my birthday coincided with the 3rd annual ball xd
Do you value your actual birthday or you Gaia join-date more towards your age on here? My actual birthday. Join-dates don't matter as much to me.
Have you had a birthday (on here) where no one knew how old you were? No whee
Do you even celebrate any kind of birthday here? My normal birthday. My Gaian-birthday hasn't come around yet, so I'll see when I get there 3nodding
How was your first birthday here on Gaia? I don't think I even got on Gaia, I wasn't adicted yet sweatdrop .
Did you throw a 'party?' Nope, never even thought about it.
Do you value your actual birthday or you Gaia join-date more towards your age on here? Actual birthday, I haven't been hear for a year yet.
Have you had a birthday (on here) where no one knew how old you were? Naw, I don't mind saying how old I am.
Do you even celebrate any kind of birthday here? I think I will next time one rolls around.
How was your first birthday here on Gaia? Rather quiet, see below.
Did you throw a 'party?' No, I was even more of a lurker then than I am now, so I just sort of let it slip into the shadows. My Gaia birthday hasn't come yet though x3.
Do you value your actual birthday or you Gaia join-date more towards your age on here? I don't think I really understand the question ^^;. I value my birthday in real life a bit more though, while I love all of you here spending my birthday with people I can eat with and see has always been a bit more nice for me.
Have you had a birthday (on here) where no one knew how old you were? x3 Yes, since no one knew my birthday period.
Do you even celebrate any kind of birthday here? Not yet, but I expect gifts when my Gaia birthday comes around. Lots of gifts! *Hint hint*
How was your first birthday here on Gaia? I dont really remember.
Did you throw a 'party?' Nope. A RL surprize party though!
Do you value your actual birthday or you Gaia join-date more towards your age on here? My actual birthday? YES! I'm 17 soon! Join-date? Now I'm debatin on just doin that...
Have you had a birthday (on here) where no one knew how old you were? Yes. No one even knew it was my birthday. T.T
Do you even celebrate any kind of birthday here? Not yet, but that was before I was "addicted." I'm still not addicted, but when I get time to go online I go on this site.

So yea. Anyone wanna chat? I'm really bored. sweatdrop
*Looks up join-date. Frustrated gah!* gonk stressed Damn it! I just recently missed my join-date. 21 May 2005. crying
I was created soon after Beaver Boy became what he is. I have been sent to destroy him.
well, I don't take the time to know exactly when I joined, and my friends have come and gone with the come and go of forums.
oX AngelicAutumn Xo
*Looks up join-date. Frustrated gah!* gonk stressed Damn it! I just recently missed my join-date. 21 May 2005. crying

...Isn't today the 9th? How'd you miss it?

Edit: You joined one day after my birthday! xp
Beaver Bot
I was created soon after Beaver Boy became what he is. I have been sent to destroy him.

eek You look just like him...How creepy.
Oh noes! ;D *was teh tricked* ninja heart

;B my first birthday here was about a year ago, in August. I was busy with school, and completely forgot to throw a birthday party. x3 However, my friends showered me with august letters (( birth month letters. ^^; )) which was great, since they're a pretty decent item month. ;D Oh, and I got my Devil Tail from my ex-gf, who was trying to get me my minis by my birthday. I'll never forget that. ;__;

I value .. my join date I guess. For my actual birthday, it always falls on a weekday. >.<; and I don't like to say how old I am anyways, so it's never been that important. XD;

I do about the same thing for Gaianniversary and Birthday though. :3 Request/give/sell/auction/show art. ^^;

Enigmatic Doll

32,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
I went unloved on my birthday. cry But, holy crap! I have another one coming up next month! *hinthint* xd

Enigmatic Doll

32,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Nya! Sorry, double post.
CelesteSilverfang
You have been tricked. This thread actually DOES carry discussion. eek

My birthday is actually next week, but I thought of this topic and didn't want to forget. Also inspired by Chatterbox threads.

How was your first birthday here on Gaia?
Did you throw a 'party?'
Do you value your actual birthday or you Gaia join-date more towards your age on here?
Have you had a birthday (on here) where no one knew how old you were?
Do you even celebrate any kind of birthday here?

Anything Gaia birthday related welcome.

Actually for my FIRST birthday, I had "quit" gaia. Then, aafter I got addicted came my second. It happened during the ball at which we got V Pins and such (I can never remember which is which...2nd annual? 3rd? formal?) I mad a thrad...it was ignored. So, nothing big. Mostly, my birthday on gaia is just me going, woop! I'm bla years old, gimme stuff. My birthday IRL is much better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff