Welcome to Gaia! ::

NekoNick's Compadre

Now you can support both, and they both give you goodies. ^^ Thanks Gambino and the Von Helson sisters! 3nodding
MikoBura
Now you can support both, and they both give you goodies. ^^ Thanks Gambino and the Von Helson sisters! 3nodding

Lol, a G-Pin and a picket sign...that's awesome xd

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
If the G-pins are cheaper I'd wear them. xd (not here when they give them out)

NekoNick's Compadre

^^ Well you'll never know what Gambino will give out when he heres about the signs xd
Our G pins haven't come in the mail, yet. Neither did the new uniform shoes and tact vests. Mr. G is still getting things in order.

Dapper Lunatic

I am a sister supporter but I want Gambino to forgive the twins and join forces with them.

NekoNick's Compadre

Maybe Gino will get a affair with one of the twins xd That would be a blast.
Yes, I like being neutral! If G-pins weren't so expensive, I'd wear My V-pin and a G-pin! Hooray for neutral-ness! biggrin
Its fun getting the items and just watching by as everything bounces from once side to the other. lol
Yeah, Gambino should just get one of the twins pregnant or something. No more feuding. 3nodding

NekoNick's Compadre

Mmm. whee Go both!

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
MikoBura
^^ Well you'll never know what Gambino will give out when he heres about the signs xd
I hope he does. biggrin
I used to wear a V Pin. I also wore a G Pin.

But then, I saw the light. I tore that filthy V-pin from my chest - Gambino would not wish to see his pin sullied by appearing so close to a Von Helson pin.

Gaians who seek reward, know this - Gambino shall reward his supporters who were true of heart. Think not of items, not of gifts. Think merely of the respect, the honour, the accord Gambino deserves.

ALL HAIL JOHNNY K. GAMBINO, MOST POWERFUL MAN ON GAIA!
A_L_R
Gaians who seek reward, know this - Gambino shall reward his supporters who were true of heart. Think not of items, not of gifts. Think merely of the respect, the honour, the accord Gambino deserves.

ALL HAIL JOHNNY K. GAMBINO, MOST POWERFUL MAN ON GAIA!

I gave that ******** 2.5k, he's going to reward me even if I'm not being true.
Its great being neutral! Go both of them!! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces