Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Fairy

I left gaia not intending to come back ages ago. haha. I eventually did though. I was gone for something like 3 years though.

Made the account in 2005 and I came back in 07 or 08. Something like that. I don't remember all that well. I do remember being back in time for that big water balloon fight event that gaia did one summer.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I was gone for three years. I came back this past year when I saw all the pretty new items Gaia had added to the website. The first big item I bought when I came back was Keiko's Cake. heart

Gracious Explorer

I'd say it lasted for 2-3 months (if I remember correctly it was during the summer).
I just recently "took a break" from Gaia to study for my finals!

Of course I got back to playing! I could never stay away, to be honest.
rainbow_in_the_dark
I left gaia not intending to come back ages ago. haha. I eventually did though. I was gone for something like 3 years though.

Made the account in 2005 and I came back in 07 or 08. Something like that. I don't remember all that well. I do remember being back in time for that big water balloon fight event that gaia did one summer.

This was me. I didn't really intend on coming back, the only reason I thought about coming back was that a friend mentioned Gaia casually. I started thinking about my account and all the, for lack of a better term, work I put into my account.

First thing I did was buy
a Hammi hat xp

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

welcome back 3nodding

I don't think I've every really taken a hiatus...maybe I'm an addict o.o
Long enough it wont let me login since all my accounts are now blocked. sad

Last Login: 01/13/2012 10:04 pm

Where does the time go, I thought id been logging in every couple of months.
Welcome back!

I've recently returned from a hiatus myself. I can't remember how long it was for... about two years I think. I logged into my old account and found that it was blocked for reasons I could not remember... inactivity probably. So, I made a new one, though I was a bit miffed because I had Gaia cash items on that account. On hindsight, it's probably better that I start anew because actually keyed in the wrong email address on that account.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
RaddPixieSticQueen
It's been over a year since I've logged into my Gaia account. Clicking around the site it seems a new and very changed place. There are bits and pieces that remind me of the old Gaia I remember but at the same time it still seems completely different.

So my fellow Gaians, what's the longest break you've taken from Gaia and did you get back into it?

I'm going to the auction house to see if my donation items are worth anything
xd

Three years. I just came back to this account a couple weeks back.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I've been gone five or six months before. It's never done it consecutively because I do check in once in a while.
But I don't browse the whole site... I mainly just check my PMs & comments. I might read announcements, too.
Couple of years. I'm really just checking in now to clear the dust off my items and maybe post around for an hour or two. This account is basically dead though.

Codebreaking Survivor

I always leave a browser tab open for Gaia so I'm always technically "logged in" but I've gone without posting or doing much more than collecting DC and reading announcements for months at a time. I have a job at a spa now during the summers so between May and October I'm not likely to be doing much on Gaia.
User Image

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have no idea how long it has been since I last logged in, feels like jr. high... I'm in my 20's now. I only logged in because I received an email about the 10 year anniversary. Decided to come check it out for nostalgia purposes but I don't recognize the place.

Obsessive Prophet

My longest break was probably a few days.

It just happened, and it wasn't intentional.

I'm much too much of an addict to leave for longer than I have to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff