Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's been over a year since I've logged into my Gaia account. Clicking around the site it seems a new and very changed place. There are bits and pieces that remind me of the old Gaia I remember but at the same time it still seems completely different.

So my fellow Gaians, what's the longest break you've taken from Gaia and did you get back into it?

I'm going to the auction house to see if my donation items are worth anything
xd

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
Longest break id say was a few months. Sadly gaia's changing and I can't tell if its for the Better yet or not or if I'm just getting old. sweatdrop good to have you back though.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Probably about 5 months early last year, as I was between homes and without the net. I missed an event or so, but not a lot changed. And once I had the net I came back. xd

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Longest break was 7 days. And that's just 'cause I was chillin' in Shibuya that week. Soon as I got back to the States, I hopped onto the 'net via some rent-a-computer and shot a PM to the husband saying I'll be home soon.

Lavish Dark Elf

8,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The longest I've been gone, if memory serves, was probably about a year.

I leave Gaia all the time, mainly out of boredom or being busy with life. Sometimes I come back to a better site, sometimes not. Over the years it is hard to tell.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome back!

I was off and on for a few years, but I always come back.

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

I went on a haitus for a year but now I'm back for good

I missed so many awesome things gonk

Sincerely,

Lady Xem

Kawaii Lunatic

My longest break was a total of three weeks due to work.
I simply did not have access to a computer for that period of time.
It went pretty well, work kept me busy, but when I finally got back I logged on and promised never to leave again <3
Sure, I'll alternate between accounts, but I'm still here.

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
I hiatused a while ago. I'm probably back for good now, but I never quite know, and I've not fully reestablished myself here yet. I totally should get on that. But I'm also a lazy, lazy little rainbow helicopter.

Assimilated Survivor

since I rock-n-rollllllled! Oh, sorry, got carried away.

I think the longest for me was the majority of a year, off and on. I probably logged in like 10 times or less during the whole year. That was awhile ago though, and if anything I'm even more addicted then when I first came back from that semi-hiatus. I just can't let go. xd Save me!

Shameless Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
I just came back from a 6 year break. It's amazing how some things have changed, yet most of the core things have stayed the same...
Mine has to be a year and a half. I am in the same boat as you; I logged back on and felt like I was lost for the first time. Just found out about Edmund! crying He is my favorite NPC but hopefully we will see him again soon heart

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
About 9 months for health reasons but sporadically due to boredom XD

Inquisitive Spirit

13,150 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Party Animal 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
i'm trying to get back into gaia but haz no friends =

Dangerous Rogue

Only been gone a year; hasn't changed their avatar since 2006.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff