Welcome to Gaia! ::

I understand that there's been many a thread made about the storyline of Gaia, but I really wanted to make one 'cause I'm super bored and have nothing better to do. XP

Most of you have noticed that there are two new NPCs running around Gaia. Lex and Becky. Now, if you pay close attention to the way they look, it appears as if they're related. What if they are? O.O

I'm suggesting that there's a possibility that Lex and Becky are brother and sister, and they are the illigetimate children of Gambino, who've come back to take what's rightfully theirs. They MAY have had a hand in the whole Easter fiasco because when you click on Lex, he sometimes says something like, "Where the heck is Edmund?" and we all know he and the Easter bunny were somehow connected.

Why seek revenge? It's perfectly clear: Gambino skipped out on them and their mum and refused to pay child support. Greedy b*****d. But as soon as he had Gino, he told himself that he would change his ways and take care of him. But Lex and Becky returned only to be enraged by Gino and they somehow contacted the VohHellson (or however you spell it, I'm lazy) sisters and told them about Gambino and his fame.

The VonHellson sisters may have had a grudge against Gambino for whatever reason, and they practically destroyed the poor man. Edmund noticed this and since he didn't want either side to be victorious, he simply destroyed them both during the Easter Egg Hunt. >>;

Whew... That may have gotten a little confusing, but I was pondering all the facts while typing. XP

On a side note, do you think Vanessa is related to Edmund?
Have you ever thought, maybe... that they could be brother and sister and Edmund just wants to hook up with Becky? Maybe, they are the true parents of Gino and just couldn't take him in. Now Gambino finds how much he cares for Gino and there will be a war and the VonHelson twins will emerge on a tower of dirt and call everyone sheep.
Rollbak
Have you ever thought, maybe... that they could be brother and sister and Edmund just wants to hook up with Becky? Maybe, they are the true parents of Gino and just couldn't take him in. Now Gambino finds how much he cares for Gino and there will be a war and the VonHelson twins will emerge on a tower of dirt and call everyone sheep.

That's a possibility. O.O;;
I REALLY don't think Vanessa and Edmund are related. sweatdrop
Mataku Von Helson

Are you sure? During Christmas, he mentioned something about a daughter and going home to see her. I think he also mentioned something about her being a bit of a rebel. Holy crap... maybe it's Moira. O.O;;;;

Mind-boggling Mage

Cylanu
Mataku Von Helson

Are you sure? During Christmas, he mentioned something about a daughter and going home to see her. I think he also mentioned something about her being a bit of a rebel. Holy crap... maybe it's Moira. O.O;;;;
eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces