Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
It's almost time for the Christmas Gifting Mules to be dusted off and to start giving things out.
Soon all the forums will be abuzz with "Thank you" threads, mass gifting threads and billions of gold being pumped out giving things to strangers.

Quite frankly, it's personally my favorite time on Gaia since the death of zOMG holiday events. I've been prepping months in advance collecting things.

Spoons;
- Are you excited for the Christmas Gifting Season?
- Have you ever/do you have a Gifting mule?
- Have you started hoarding gifts to give out over the season yet?
- General Nostalgia @ Gaian Christmas gifting/receiving

Fashionable Vampire

Are you excited for the Christmas Gifting Season?
Not so much. It's going to be full of begging threads, Anon threads, etc.

Have you ever/do you have a Gifting mule?
Nope.

Have you started hoarding gifts to give out over the season yet?
No. I might send out stuff from my inventory. Depends.

General Nostalgia @ Gaian Christmas gifting/receiving
Unsure....

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
This is gaia. It's always gifting season here

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

I'm always excited for Xmas. Not as much as Halloween, but Snow is something I enjoy, and generosity usually goes up during the holiday season (except among those whose main concern is money...). So yeah, I'm definitely excited.

Nah, sadly enough I've never been a big gifter...I have a wee bit of a hoarding problem when it comes to digital inventories, and Gaia is no exception. I do love Anons and appreciate all the work they do, but I haven't given gifts out very often myself (I've given a few, but not on a regular basis)...I should probably start gifting more often. The problem is my lack of a fund source to gift with, and a good Anon name/theme...

I haven't, mainly due to the reasons listed above.

Ah, memories...I was actually gifted my Smok the Baby Dragon from an Anon during the holidays years ago, long before Hyperinflation was even a thing. That little dragon holds a special place in my heart as a result.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

premium content's Partner

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

- Are you excited for the Christmas Gifting Season?
I can't say I'm excited, but I am prepared. ^^

- Have you ever/do you have a Gifting mule?
Nope, I prefer to use my main. Sometimes as a anon, sometimes not. Depends.

- Have you started hoarding gifts to give out over the season yet?
No, I like to give out things people are questing or provide them with a small chunk of gold to help with a larger quest.

Perfect Saint

I only have a receiving account. ninja

Rare

Unfortunately this season turns all too quickly to passive aggressive begging threads, but I'm sure I'll manage.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I love the Christmas season on Gaia because the cheer always seems to ramp up. Especially because I can remember when the first gift-athon happened in the GCD and its always fun to see people tossing out gifts left and right. When I gift, which doesn't happen often because I'm quite broke most of the time, I generally send from my main account.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Angelic Healer

Oh boy am I ready! I got about 100b of items saved up on my mule to start gifting away as soon as the Christmas season begins whee

I love participating in contests and it's a great way to make others happy and the the community stirred up.

Timely Advisor

It is a nice time to see happy stuff for a change.
But then it eventually gets balanced out with people who are angry at the gifters/threads...

Oh well, it's fun while it lasts.
And anyone watching the black friday thread will probably have already seen some big gifting going on already~

Arashisora's Significant Otter

Demonic Hero

Are you excited for the Christmas Gifting Season?
Not really.

Have you ever/do you have a Gifting mule?
A few.

Have you started hoarding gifts to give out over the season yet?
Not yet.

General Nostalgia @ Gaian Christmas gifting/receiving
Can't think of any at the moment.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
I'm trying to raise my own gold to reach my goals, but if I see someone trying to get an item I don't have, I will always give it away. :33 That happens more than you think, really. I hope I can give some nice stuff away and that people will help me too. I always tend to ignore begging threads, but giveaway threads are really fun and I love making conversations with people there.

Apocalyptic Survivor

14,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
It's always nice to see. Everyone is in a better mood than usual.

Trying to build funds for gifting. Not going too well.

Also, lost a good Gaian friend a few years back. So I dress as he did and give out gifts in his honor around this time.

Distinct Member

I love giving, I tend to do it anonymously.

I remember the gimpi I was gifted a ways back...
It's still with me. -huggles gimpi-

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

I'm always excited for Xmas. Not as much as Halloween, but Snow is something I enjoy, and generosity usually goes up during the holiday season (except among those whose main concern is money...). So yeah, I'm definitely excited.

Nah, sadly enough I've never been a big gifter...I have a wee bit of a hoarding problem when it comes to digital inventories, and Gaia is no exception. I do love Anons and appreciate all the work they do, but I haven't given gifts out very often myself (I've given a few, but not on a regular basis)...I should probably start gifting more often. The problem is my lack of a fund source to gift with, and a good Anon name/theme...

I haven't, mainly due to the reasons listed above.

Ah, memories...I was actually gifted my Smok the Baby Dragon from an Anon during the holidays years ago, long before Hyperinflation was even a thing. That little dragon holds a special place in my heart as a result.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

I started a Christmas Mule a few years ago out of an old account. In the beginning i just gave away old event items and sponsor items.
But this year i have collected a lot of items under the theme of my mule.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff