This poll closed on January 4, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I ask that question, because there's a LOT of things coming our way in December and those are...
- December MC
- December RIG/CI
- Charity CI 2012
- Revolution Midnight Here's the link... http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/revolution-midnight-great-items-for-a-worthy-cause/t.83588855/
- December Events
- Super Prize 2012
- December EI or REI - Polar Tear
- December Gold Shop Update
- Crosstitch contest results
- Housing update

so...
- Aren't you excited?
- What you're waiting for?
- Do you want something NEW?

ps. We need more good quality cheap eyes!!!

Buggy Mage

New would be nice but the RIG/mc items are my chief interest atm. and the comic! emotion_dowant

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I am rather excited for this month as i'm prepared on all angles for once, except for my gold count. emotion_sweatdrop I thought october was the best month, but i forgot about the other updates december had.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magnificent Moonbeam
I am rather excited for this month as i'm prepared on all angles for once, except for my gold count. emotion_sweatdrop I thought october was the best month, but i forgot about the other updates december had.

Charity CI! emotion_kirakira

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
I'm excited for free items. i always love xmas items more than halloween. hopefully we'll get lots of cute things.

Buggy Punk

Xmas 2k12 emotion_dowant The Christmas event is always my favorite. And the Crosstitch contest results will be cool, and hopefully it won't just be Crosstitch, and I think another Housing update is coming and I'm getting all excited. whee I want another set of staff ornaments to collect. Gonna decorate the hell out of my house.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mereluna
Xmas 2k12 emotion_dowant The Christmas event is always my favorite. And the Crosstitch contest results will be cool, and hopefully it won't just be Crosstitch, and I think another Housing update is coming and I'm getting all excited. whee I want another set of staff ornaments to collect. Gonna decorate the hell out of my house.

Let me add that too.
Thanks!!!

Demonic Lover

I want a new Revolution CI~ they always have such nice items and I love the format!, armor, a pet and a wig XD what's there not to love?; I'd die if we got counterpart to the Manslayer Duke of Lalune and the Cherubic Queen of Solair, something like the Seraphinic King of Solair, or maybe Solair himself!, I don't know it would just be cool XD <3

User Image

Formal Elocutionist

Admittedly, I feel like there's a ******** ton of untapped potential for December, but October reigns king in best month of Gaia.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          December has been winning me over since it means a) a much needed break from school and b) Gaia updates galore.
          I'm really hoping for another charity RIG this year, especially if it continues the Revolution series. Other than that, the other updates are nice, I'm just hoping there isn't a lot of stuff that I want since November almost obliterated my gold savings.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Viviette Valentine
I want a new Revolution CI~ they always have such nice items and I love the format!, armor, a pet and a wig XD what's there not to love?; I'd die if we got counterpart to the Manslayer Duke of Lalune and the Cherubic Queen of Solair, something like the Seraphinic King of Solair, or maybe Solair himself!, I don't know it would just be cool XD <3

User Image

Paladin, Dark Knight, Valkyrie, Dragoon/Lancer, Summoner (with a couple of companions like Summons), a NICE Warrior with a NICE NON-BULKY Armor...ect. emotion_drool

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
needs a new hair update whee

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
If you have the money for it, yeah.
Lol.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Don't forget all the Christmas anons and festive spirits. In my opinion, the community events often beat out Gaia's events. c:

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Every month is the best month!
...But Dec is just a tiny bit better, since it's cold as balls, I don't really need a good excuse to leave the house!

So that means more time for Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces