Welcome to Gaia! ::

Didn't it used to be called Gambino's Island or just plain Gambino and didn't it change whenever Gaia got new maps and added the teleporter.

Space Werewolf

JordanJM
Didn't it used to be called Gambino's Island or just plain Gambino and didn't it change whenever Gaia got new maps and added the teleporter.

It used to be just Gambino; it did get changed when the new maps and teleporter were added.
It's been 'Isle de Gambino' since I first joined.....
kougramaster666
No it hasn't. look here.
User Image
Also look whenever it came out look at the announcement.
JordanJM
kougramaster666
No it hasn't. look here.
User Image
Ooh, okies, I'm sure it's always been Isle de Gambino though...gah. My memory's gone ~poof~.
kougramaster666
JordanJM
kougramaster666
No it hasn't. look here.
User Image
Ooh, okies, I'm sure it's always been Isle de Gambino though...gah. My memory's gone ~poof~.
t3H pain crying domokun
kougramaster666: It was most likely changed before you joined.
[Rock Candy]
Well the people who are saying it changed with the teleport - I joined gaia LONG before the teleport was introduced, and the new gaian maps. (Personally, I liked it best when there was just Barton and Isle de Gambino) sweatdrop
kougramaster666
[Rock Candy]
Well the people who are saying it changed with the teleport - I joined gaia LONG before the teleport was introduced, and the new gaian maps. (Personally, I liked it best when there was just Barton and Isle de Gambino) sweatdrop

0_o My bad, I should have checked your join date. The OMG should have been a giveaway.
[Rock Candy]
kougramaster666
[Rock Candy]

0_o My bad, I should have checked your join date. The OMG should have been a giveaway.
Lol, It's no problem. surprised
it was before i joined.
The teleporter came after the name change. x___o

I can't really remember when it was called Gambino. But I'm sure I was there while it was called Gambino.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I thought it was always the Isle.

*doesn't pay attention to this kinda stuff*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers